Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

What a good signing Glenn Murray would have been when we went down.

Perfect old head leading the line who does the right thing 99% of the time.

Was on a free from Palace as well. Would've been such a useful player for us.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Pascal gross of Brighton.3mil pound steal

pound for pound probably signing of season in premiership 

Fantastic call. 

I don’t know how well Davy Propper has done for them, but Brighton seem to have done some brilliant recruitment for this season in getting Ryan, Gross, Izquierdo, Schelotto, Locadia and Krul as backup too. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Milivojevic scored a lovely free kick for Palace today.

I've been impressed with him plenty of times when I've seen Palace. Does a good job at DM and also chips in with goals from free kicks and penalties.

Think he's a player who could play for a europa league standard club.

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Milivojevic scored a lovely free kick for Palace today.

I've been impressed with him plenty of times when I've seen Palace. Does a good job at DM and also chips in with goals from free kicks and penalties.

Think he's a player who could play for a europa league standard club.

Looks like a decent player to me, Jedinak with ability on the ball.

Martin Dubravka has to be one of the signings of the season, or in January at least.

3 clean sheets in 7 starts and 16 points in those games.

Obviously not all down to him but Newcastle have been a different team since he took over in goal.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sergio Ramos. Whilst he can be a liability (can sometimes do silly things, gets too many red cards), when he's on it he's an absolute colossus. I thought he was incredible on Saturday, positioning was superb, dominated anyone who came up against him and I do love a centre half who is a master of the dark arts. World class centre half.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Sergio Ramos. Whilst he can be a liability (can sometimes do silly things, gets too many red cards), when he's on it he's an absolute colossus. I thought he was incredible on Saturday, positioning was superb, dominated anyone who came up against him and I do love a centre half who is a master of the dark arts. World class centre half.

One of the best of his generation. Yes gets sent off too much and has that nasty streak in him, but still a superb player. Look at what he has won for club and country.

One of the last old school defenders out there

Â