James Bree

Barney_avfc

10 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

I could cry with happiness at the thought of not having to see Hutton balloon a cross into the stands ever again.

Imagine if Brees first cross for us is ballooned into the stands...I imagine 35000 dejected fans thinking "oh God we've got another one!"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

I don't have time to read the entire thread - have the cheese puns already been done?

Yes they have, although I wouldn't rule out another round of puns just yet.

17 hours ago, Redtyke said:

James Bree

I was hoping nobody would ask!

You need to keep clear of this one, he has the vision of Long John Silver (the same left foot ability as well)

He couldn't trap a bag of sand, as for speed he does 0 to 20 in half an hour.

He can't tackle, can't head a ball, is far too young to play above U14 level, he also has acne and a bad attitude

Don't waste your money, we'll see he's well looked after despite all his issues.  :(

Can't see this one being more than one for the future. Back up to De Laet or whoever is our first choice next season. Think he'll end up in and out the team 

A player has chosen playing first team football for us rather than waiting for a possible move to somewhere else where he would have probably faced sitting on a bench. What a Gouda choice!

You have made Edam Feta decision than others have in similar circumstances in the past James!. I'm sure you have a grate Paneer at Villa Park! 

Â