James Bree

Barney_avfc

On 26/06/2018 at 23:08, Stratvillan said:

Think bree is quality. Think he could play anywhere in defence. Let's face it he may have to. 

I think he may have to play everywhere unless someone makes an offer for him. I think he has the potential to be grate when he matures and to make some good forward runs.:)

2 hours ago, John said:

I think he may have to play everywhere unless someone makes an offer for him. I think he has the potential to be grate when he matures and to make some good forward runs.:)

Something cheesy about this post! ;)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Hopefully Bruce will go with youth, I hope he does

He or any other manager may have no choice which is no bad thing in my book.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, striker said:

He or any other manager may have no choice which is no bad thing in my book.

Depends on the extent - fill the team with our u23's Id be confident of relegation (lets not forget the Peterborough result last season)  Doyle-Hayes,  Mitch Clark (think thats the one)  look promising - not overly convinced by any of the others - a few of our u23's seem to have problems staying fit as well. 

On 28/06/2018 at 06:06, John said:

As long as he has some fire in his belly

• Like 1

On 28/06/2018 at 06:06, John said:

No whey will he be in the starting line up next season (sorry if someone’s already done that one).

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hippo said:

Depends on the extent - fill the team with our u23's Id be confident of relegation (lets not forget the Peterborough result last season)  Doyle-Hayes,  Mitch Clark (think thats the one)  look promising - not overly convinced by any of the others - a few of our u23's seem to have problems staying fit as well. 

Our U23 forwards seem to get all the attention (Davis, Green, RHM at to a lesser degree Blackett-Taylor) but we have some promising players behind them - the two above especially, plus  Suliman - and strictly speaking Bree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirSteveUK said:

Our U23 forwards seem to get all the attention (Davis, Green, RHM at to a lesser degree Blackett-Taylor) but we have some promising players behind them - the two above especially, plus  Suliman - and strictly speaking Bree.

Sulliman , I have to disagree I doubt he will ever make the first team on a regular basis.  

23 minutes ago, hippo said:

Sulliman , I have to disagree I doubt he will ever make the first team on a regular basis.  

Why do you say that? He signed a new 3 year contract not so long ago, I think he’s good enough and I think the club do too

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully we can send him on loan. He has a tough time against Anderson which is understandable, but he needs to play more which won't happen here. 

Bruce played him as a wingback, rightback, and center back today. 

We have too many right backs at the moment, and I don't see Bree getting any minutes when RDL and Elmo are fit. 

• Like 1

Â