limpid

Match Polls  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm surprised at how many votes Kodjia has for MotM, with the amount of chances he wasted. 

Those chances he created himself out of nothing. The one Green saved was just that, a good save from Green. I like Kodija and the way he decides to do the job on his own where others just huff and puff. He's proved plenty of times he's our MVP.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Based on that performance, I'd take the 25m and run

So would I and it was the same at Elland rd .....Sako was too quick, elusive and physical for him.

• Like 2

bunn        6    at fault with the goal

hutton    6    also at fault - doesnt get the ball in the air

chester    8    good

baker        9    almost faultless

amavi    2    shocking - 25million???

jedinak    2    shocking

westwood    7    good - and i am not a fan of his!

bacuna    5    hardly in it

ayew        3    awful

grealish    7    good - was missed

kodjia    4    includes 2 for his pen otherwise awful

mcormack    6    not bad

adoma    7    dangerous

gestede    5    little use         

we could have won , which is astonishing with 4 players i rate under 5 .

• Like 1

I thought we had some decent play for once, but some awful mistakes to go with it. No composure in the final third, so frustrating to watch. Really hope he has some transfers planned as where we are in the table pretty much reflects the talent we have right now.

• Like 1

Lucky lucky lucky. So many times, we usually get the bad kind of luck. Chester was the best for me. Amavi, who is usually one of our better players, had a shocker.

• Like 2

Another game where the result far outweighs the performance.

we got a lifeline there.

totally outplayed.

......no wonder our first touch looks poor.....we allow ourselves to be closed down far too easily and in return, we just stand off.

I simply do not know how we got something out of that. The 

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Draw a fair result. Both sides had good chances.

Same issues which need to addressed in January.

Amavi £25, yes please. Take it 

Jedinak is possibly one of the worst footballers I have ever witnessed. He wins headers and that's about it

Bacuna does his usual thing by following a decent performance with a shit one

Grealish fails to make an impact from the start

Ayew again frustrates

Kodjia shows good things and bad things 

McCormack is still not in shape 

A good point all in all all things considered. If we can get over £30m for Amavi and Gestede and get a keeper a new left back and two midfielders we might just get to the playoffs

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm surprised at how many votes Kodjia has for MotM, with the amount of chances he wasted. 

coz there was no option for Adomah.

that aside, at least Kodjia was on target and had a few saved. At least he was in the position to take advantage unlike any other of our forwards. We will miss him in January.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

We looked pretty poor until the subs

We looked better first half than we did after the changes to be honest. Better is relative though, we can't keep the ball for any length of time, we go from back to front to fast, possibly as we have no real ball playing middle. We don't appear to have any real pattern of play apart from knock it down the channel between full back and center back for a runner, or down the outside for a runner. We certainly are not capable of enough passing and movement to pull a hole somewhere and then exploit it. We still do not look like a team even though we are more organise at the back. We gifted them a goal through our own mistakes and were lucky that one of their defenders was stupid enough to handle the ball in the box. 

Nil - nil might have been a fairer reflection taking into account out first half, but they will be gutted they haven't won that game after they totally bossed us second half.

Long way to go before we are as much of a team as them, not in terms of quality of playing staff, in terms of organisation, pattern of play, movement, game management etc etc.

• Like 3

Â