Gareth Southgate

Richard

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Heard an interview on WM with this charlatan earlier, saying how much more of a better player Gresford is now because he moved to a big club where the pressure to win every week is on him.

Like we never ever needed to win any games in our whole history.

Dumb bignosed prick.

Oh i fcking hate him. Amd he truly hates us.He had the pressure of the whole of the Villa fanbase wanting him to carry us to safety . And lets be honest one of only a few quality players we had. He kept us up and then had his best ever season. 

He will have to retire when he leaves England. I just wish it wasnt on his terms and someone with balls in the FA marked his card

• Like 1

I just can’t believe we still have to put up with this. Whatever your thoughts might be on his “achievements” as England manager ultimately football is for enjoyment. I just cannot watch England anymore and I used to get excited by England games. I got through 17 minutes and the wife came in (who is very tolerant of me wanting to watch football when it’s on) and I practically begged her to put Bake Off on instead. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Haha 1

On 13/10/2023 at 03:27, rodders0223 said:

Because everyone is telling him to pick Sterling now so obviously he isn't. Just like everyone was telling him to drop him so naturally he didn't.

I genuinely think he just does the opposite of what people think to prove he's a big man. I bet he's got a tiny todger

Gareth Southgate accidentally walked into a wall while naked with an erection.

He broke his nose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

And then the prick ignites things again by saying he doesnt understand why Henderson was booed. Taking all politics out of it he retired to league 1 standard football and then Southgate still calls him up and makes him captain. 

He has been manager of England for too long. Only managers that win things get 5 years at the highest level. Too comfortable in his job. Too much history with these group of players means he cannot see the wood for the trees due to loyalty. You need a ruthless streak to be a successful manager. A clarity of vision. Same manager with the same coaches and the same tactics for 5 years now. Gtfo

He's still living off the 2018 WC and 2020 Euros, where the only top tier team we managed to beat in those entire 2 tournaments were a below-par Germany on home soil. In a way I almost wish we'd crashed out on penalties to Colombia in 2018.

Casual fans are much more involved with national as opposed to club football so all they see is "first semi-final since 1990, first final since 1966" without really looking beyond that.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Gareth Southgate got a paper cut and told friends he almost lost his life. 

Gareth Southgate gets medical advice from Patrick Bamford.

2 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

If he can't read the room with the whole Henderson thing, then he should be nowhere near managing any team, let alone England. 

He can read the room. He knows exactly what the problem is. It's like when you **** up with your Mrs and you know exactly what you have done wrong but don't want to have the conversation and let it blow over. So you just play dumb and ignorant.

Except this Representative for Wellingborough is paid about 5m a year to be held accountable.

Harry Kane - moves abroad to one of the European powerhouses in Bayern Munich. Southgate drops him for a nothing friendly, not even bringing him on as sub.

Jordan Henderson - moves abroad to a a farmers league equivalent to the conference league in a country with despicable human rights issues. Southgate not only picks him for a nothing friendly but makes him captain.

He really is a two faced hypocrite.

No Gareth, they aren't booing Jordan, they're booing your ridiculous stance on picking him. He, like Maguire in recent internationals, is bearing the brunt for your pig-headed stubborn stance.

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Heard an interview on WM with this charlatan earlier, saying how much more of a better player Gresford is now because he moved to a big club where the pressure to win every week is on him.

Like we never ever needed to win any games in our whole history.

Dumb bignosed prick.

If, by 'better player', Southgate means 'everything that made him exciting has been browbeaten out of him', then sure.

Edited by His Name Is Death

"It defies logic  why they boo Henderson". 

We can give you a list of reasons if you want you wally!

Also, apparently Henderson has took Belingham under his wing and made him a better person???

What a joker, I think he's going to start losing the fans soon, you can't critize fans if you want there full support.

Â