Away fans lock in

andykeenan

7 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Exactly. Albion are just meh. Outside of Smethwick nobody really gives a **** about them, I'd say they're like water but water has a purpose, it's essential to life. They're more like that lonely old 'day of the week' sock you keep finding in the draw because you instantly forget to throw it out. Not a cool day like a 'Saturday' either. They're a **** Wednesday. 

At least the shit have the mindset to wallow in their own filth making lots of noise like the dirty little pig **** they are. They make me pay attention to them, I love beating them down as a result. I hate them for it and I bless them for it. I hate them for making me hate them, but at least I feel something. 

Personally I think Wednesday's are alright. I'd of gone for a Tuesday.

• Like 1

Ollbeeyun fans have an inferiority chip on their shoulders about us and if you listened to the local radio phone in, they just have to take a pot at us or get worked up about us being the biggest club. Like any of us actually care ! 

SHA are our rivals. The yam yams need to get over themselves.

Good luck to all the fans going there tomorrow. I hope your innoculations are all up to date !

Nobody really expects the police to actually have a plan do they? That would infer that they are intelligent and organised. It will be the usual token gesture of caring and then all off to pick up their overtime pay.

49 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I thought there was a p1ss up going on somewhere when I read the thread title!  Damn!

Extended licencing hours have deprived us of the joys of the lock-in. Those were the days. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hoaxn said:

Just heard the same. Not letting them out because Blues fans are waiting for them. Who'd have thought it?

There's a shock. Not like they've tried this once before with the exact same result. Idiots 

Let the coaches out just after 3

Thing is as soon as the gates opened you could see several of them on the phones filming the villa fans leave, probably trying to spot them further down the road 

Doubt there was any fighting outside the ground though so it was a success for them 

Walked us all the way to dudderston over about an hour and a half to be told train would be 45 mins, so we walked back the same way and into town. 

Waste of time ffs.

3.5 hours after final whistle finally got a five guys down my neck

Â