Pre match thread

Demitri_C

Is going to be one hell of a fiery occasion with that extra spice of Brucey employed against them to wreck their day and hopefully get us three points. If he was at any other team, this occasion would be a homecoming of sorts. Instead, it is going to be the return they dread. Nice.

3 points please Bruce. Without doubt one of the biggest games of your career as manager, inclusive of premier league and fa cup. Because of the significance and the timing of the occasion. S O T C !!!!!!

!!!!

!!!!

• Like 1

The radio commentators against Reading were saying that most Blues fans they had spoken to would be relieved we had beaten Reading as they were worried that us bringing such a long run without victory to their place was a bad omen. 

I bet they wish we were bringing that record there now instead of a winning streak! 

4 hours ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Rowett has been having a mare since the international break 

We've had the complete opposite 3

6 points behind them, we can really close the gap on the playoffs here!

(sitting in the home end with the old man so I may not survive this one)

Form book goes out the window in these derbies. It will be a tough game at the sty. Up you offered me a point now I'd take it

Agree with all posts above. We can't get cocky and assume we're gonna win, not that I'm saying anyone has been, they haven't. These scumbags have a massive incentive on so many different levels to destroy us in game and like Demetri says, precisely, the form book goes out the window. 

Good timing for this fixturE for us and a massive test of our mettle. 

Life we lose, so be it. But personally I think we have enough to shade this and we can win away as recent as Reading.

were not having a lot o; possession though so I hope this improves and everyone is on their game and up for it. I'm sure they will be. 

Think it helps us to have Bruce who will know exactly what to expect and will be far better prepared because of it.  We definitely can beat them - on paper and recent form we probably shade it - but it is set up to be a cracking derby, if not a cracking game.