Pre match thread

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, AValon said:

Its they who'll be nervous, not us. Who actually plays for them these days anyway...anyone we know?

Dirty incestuous retards

TBH I'm only going by what the Mail put in their combined XI (VT post) and the write-up that they gave each player.

16 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Why Hutton?

As others have said De Laet is crocked as, I believe, is Richards, so we're stuck with him. We could shift Bacuna back... but we won the last game with Bacuna playing 90mins in midfield, and with Hutton at RB, as much as they're both limited part of me things they've both earned the right to start. Confidence is a delicate thing, and if the manager starts benching players who won the last game, where does that leave the players mentally. I reckon reward them both with a start, and hopefully confidence will grow from there.

I do like Tshi so I'd be happy with him starting in midfield either though.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

As others have said De Laet is crocked as, I believe, is Richards, so we're stuck with him. We could shift Bacuna back... but we won the last game with Bacuna playing 90mins in midfield, and with Hutton at RB, as much as they're both limited part of me things they've both earned the right to start. Confidence is a delicate thing, and if the manager starts benching players who won the last game, where does that leave the players mentally. I reckon reward them both with a start, and hopefully confidence will grow from there.

If Tshibola was to play like he did against Wolves though we would be in trouble. He was utterly atrocious in that game. I don't think Bruce will go with him if I'm honest

9 minutes ago, AValon said:

Its they who'll be nervous, not us. Who actually plays for them these days anyway...anyone we know?

Dirty incestuous retards

I am not able to name one single blues player. I would honestly have to google that. I haven't got a clue who plays for them

1 minute ago, KHV said:

If Tshibola was to play like he did against Wolves though we would be in trouble. He was utterly atrocious in that game. I don't think Bruce will go with him if I'm honest

He was poor in that game, as were several others, but I think there's a player there. 

1 minute ago, KHV said:

I just googled the blues squad and I have only ever heard of 5 of the players. Not a scooby doo who the other people are!

I saw Paul Robinson and had to check it was the same Paul Robinson who played for the baggies about ten years ago... it is still him! Lol.

• Like 1

There's one guy called fabrinini or something like that who apparently us quite skillful and pacey. Also magoma the guy that missed a sitter against us last season, they think he will out to prove a point so we gotta keep an eye on him.

obviously that big lump Donaldson his strength could cause problems and the guy they signed from burnley on loan has scored some goals. I honestly don't know half their team. Thankfully brucie was in this league last season so he will know rowetts style.

I think there are areas we match up quite well. Baker will do okay with Donaldson, Ayew might have a field day getting Robinson tied up in knots and yellow cards. There's some good stuff. As ever, where we're strong, we're as strong as anyone in the league, but where we're weak, we're worryingly weak.

As a kid growing on The Old Oscott estate (Great Barr) there were no Blues fans. At school (Great Barr Comp/Sec) a few inbreds could get free bus passes if living far enough away and they would be the thickest in the classroom and the shitiest on the sportsfield.

I cant put into words the lowness of the scum during the 70's. Their ground was built like a prefab with rusty metal stansions. The stench was horrible, they played shit football and had shit players wearing a shit kit.

I went there once and promised myself never to go there again. I've been to a few shitholes - Tranmere, Torquay, Colchester & Chesterfield to name a few - non of them big cities. But even Walsall's Bescott stadium was a highlight compared to St. Styrews.

I hate these games because the scum always try to drag us down to there level, be it the fans or players.

The only thing they ever had worth touching with a bargpole would have been Miss Braydy. Even then the Bargpole would have wilted at contact.

So lets attack and score every 10 mins, after an hour they should have all left the ground and be back in their cells before lockup time.

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I really like Tshibola, I don't know why but I really dislike Hutton, mainly because when he gets forward he doesn't make much effort to get back. He's not too good at decision-making either

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I really like Tshibola, I don't know why but I really dislike Hutton, mainly because when he gets forward he doesn't make much effort to get back. He's not too good at decision-making either

I don't really think Hutton is any good either. When's his contract up, can't be much left on that surely? 

Edited by alreadyexists

3 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

They apparently still have tickets in the home end for this even with reduced capacity. What a shameful excuse for a club! 

Someone has to stay behind bars and man the kitchen for the Wardens Dinnertime

• Like 1