limpid

Match Polls  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Fowlersrs said:

Only plus point is Chester is by far our best defender, **** miracle he stayed on mind. 

Bruce needs to work a **** miracle if we are to get out this league 

I think he needs to work a miracle to stop us getting out of this league

• Like 1

Absolutely criminal. Wolves were ridiculously unlucky there.

The Villa players appear to lack the simple capability of finding a team mate with the ball. It's quite disturbing actually. 

Kodjia frustrates me. So busy trying to do the spectacular things he neglects to do the simple ones.

I'll give Bruce a pass here because he was robbed of two of his attacking subs due to defensive injuries. Ayew or Gestede could have made a significant difference for the last 20. Kodjia and McCormack were anonymous.

• Like 1

The Wolves players were not more skilful than ours, but physically stronger, and extremely well organized and motivated. They impressed me. We were lucky to get a point against the Geordies, but today we led a charmed life. 

Bruce surely wondering what he's let himself in for.

Our midfield is the main concern, none of our current squad can play well in a midfield 2 and therefore teams sweep through us with ease and put pressure on our already fragile defence. 

The richards experiment failed yet again and cissokho was equally poor. 

We appeared to be back to hoofing the ball aimlessly up the pitch to our hopelessly outnumbered strike force. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

At least Bruce now knows the size of the task facing him.

Abd that he should never let Richards anywhere near the 1st XI again.

10 minutes of research before getting here and a new manager should know that Richards shouldn't have been anywhere near the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jon_c said:

10 minutes of research before getting here and a new manager should know that Richards shouldn't have been anywhere near the team.

Which is ironic, since I don't think he was as bad as some others today.

Â