limpid

Match Polls  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

So I got enthusiastic about  Villa again.. then I saw them play and reminded myself to stop. 

£20 mil plus of strikers and not a shot in the 2nd half. What are we an early retirement option? 

Before this game I thought Kodjia had looked good, and McCormack had created more scoring chances than any player in the league. 

Agree with all, Bruce has his work cut out. Wolves were all over us second half.

as a side question I used to remember new managers winning their first game, it was almost a given but my memory must be shot but the amount managers we've had recently I can't remember that happening last. Anybody know?

2 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I just cannot believe that we played two strikers for the whole game. It was ridiculously obvious that we needed to take one off and bring someone else on in midfield to stem the flow and get some possession.

Agreed. Three man midfield, please. 

3 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I just cannot believe that we played two strikers for the whole game. It was ridiculously obvious that we needed to take one off and bring someone else on in midfield to stem the flow and get some possession.

I think the fact that he was forced to make 2 subs through injury scuppered any tactical changes.

Â