January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yep if Derby are offering 2.5m for Lansbury we should be in like a shot.

Out of contract in the summer so he won't go for much more, though I'm sure Trent said that the rumours around Nottingham were that he wanted to commit to Forest. 

If he is to leave, you would imagine that Forest would rather not sell their captain to Derby. 

14 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Why does everyone want Lansbury on here?

Majority of Forest fans can't stand him and say he is vastly over-rated. Most are happy see the back of him.

People just check goals and think he's great. My Forest mates always say "don't you know Lansbury played for Arsenal? He played for Arsenal don't you know!" - apparently sums up his attitude. 

18 minutes ago, av1 said:

Out of contract in the summer so he won't go for much more, though I'm sure Trent said that the rumours around Nottingham were that he wanted to commit to Forest. 

If he is to leave, you would imagine that Forest would rather not sell their captain to Derby. 

Would be amazed if that was the case...Forest have plummeted last three months and are now 2 points off bottom 3, Lansbury will move this window.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Hourihane is out of contract in the summer too?

If thats the case we could probably get Lansbury and Hourihane for less than £10m. A small outlay in the grand scheme of things for a massive improvement. 

Unless a PL come in for them you would imagine that both are attainable. 

22 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Why does everyone want Lansbury on here?

Majority of Forest fans can't stand him and say he is vastly over-rated. Most are happy see the back of him.

Cos he's better than the shower of shite that we currently have that's why!  Plus if he's gettable at 3M ish it's worth it.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Cos he's better than the shower of shite that we currently have that's why!  Plus if he's gettable at 3M ish it's worth it.  

No, much better players around than him. Also he has a Johnny Bigspuds attitude and we have enough of those already at Villa.

Edited by Villan4Life

Just now, Villan4Life said:

No, much better players around than him. Also he has a Billy Bigbollocks attitude and we have enough of those already at Villa.

Much better players available at 2.5/3M? Mmm, think not.  Also how do know he has a billy big bollocks attitude?  I'm not saying Lansbury is great or the answer to our problems, but is he an improvement on our midfield boys? Yes i'd say. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bobzy said:

People just check goals and think he's great. My Forest mates always say "don't you know Lansbury played for Arsenal? He played for Arsenal don't you know!" - apparently sums up his attitude. 

he seems to be like that from the outside looking in. His hair also pisses me off, reminds me of Richardson

• Like 1

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Much better players available at 2.5/3M? Mmm, think not.  Also how do know he has a billy big bollocks attitude?  I'm not saying Lansbury is great or the answer to our problems, but is he an improvement on our midfield boys? Yes i'd say. 

He is always getting fines for speeding on motorway by the Police 3 or 4 times last year alone.. as Bobzy said "he always bangs on about he used play for Arsenal when only played 3 games for them" and i have read some of the other things he has done. 

How many times have you seen him play Ferguson1? he really isn't that good a player, not a team player. at all.

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

He is always getting fines for speeding on motorway by the Police 3 or 4 times last year alone.. as Bobzy said "he always bangs on about he used play for Arsenal when only played 3 games for them" and i have read some of the other things he has done. 

How many times have you seen him play Ferguson1? he really isn't that good a player, not a team player. at all.

Take your word for it re fines etc, but like i said previously, is he better than our current midfield options then yes i think he is.  You don't have to watch a player week in week out to know he's an improvement.  It's a suggestion that is all. 

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Take your word for it re fines etc, but like i said previously, is he better than our current midfield options then yes i think he is.  You don't have to watch a player week in week out to know he's an improvement.  It's a suggestion that is all. 

fair do's fella :)