January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

41 minutes ago, Jareth said:

No regrets over Snodgrass, we are being royally treated today.

I've always liked Snodgrass, but I think its a little late in the day for him now.....I wouldn't pay big money for a player with debatable sell on value.....that has been our Achilles heel.

I like what we are doing ........hungry ,mid twenties, 6 footers on the way up( hopefully) I think our scouts have finally found their Mojo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I've always liked Snodgrass, but I think its a little late in the day for him now.....I wouldn't pay big money for a player with debatable sell on value.....that has been our Achilles heel.

I like what we are doing ........hungry ,mid twenties, 6 footers on the way up( hopefully) I think our scouts have finally found their Mojo.

Is it the hand of Round?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Just got back from Bodymoor ...... great to see the influence that Bjarnason and Jedinak are having on the new Ashley Westwood.

newwestie.jpg

Forgot how cheap Macron shirts looked!

30 minutes ago, hippo said:

some is suggesting Dr Tony has tweeted

100% 100% 100%  

I don't have twitter access - anyone confirm ?

No such tweet.

What a great window this is turning out to be though, a pity we couldn't get deals done earlier but no fault of the club's, glad we've got staff who work so hard now! Excited to see how many more signings there will be and who they are. Quite excited by this Icelandic fellow, Basel are usually a decent side and often in the CL and plenty of clubs have nicked a few decent players off of them over the years.