January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

2 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Saying that in my head makes me think of Jedward... another shit double act which everyone is sick of, how apt!

Public affection for Jedward lasted longer. That's saying something!

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Bree is being linked with top Premier League sides.  Why on earth would he come here?

Maybe he thinks he'd be out of his depth at a Premier League club whereas he'd be the big cheese at the Villa. 

6 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

be good if we sold westwood, richards, jedi, gardner (loan) ,no goal gabby..

always wondered why no one have ever sniffed around them.

Because they are shit :) Well, most of them. 

I know we have been ripped off with fees in the past.. but January was crucial to get them in early so we dont fall 10-13 points behind play offs. Too late now. 

If we had to pay 3-4 million to get Hourihane. We should have done it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

I know we have been ripped off with fees in the past.. but January was crucial to get them in early so we dont fall 10-13 points behind play offs. Too late now. 

If we had to pay 3-4 million to get Hourihane. We should have done it. 

What if they (the club who hold his contract) are only willing to sell on the last day of the window and that was never an option though? if we have to wait should we do that?

• Like 2

half way through the window and its been very disappointing so far, how there's many factors to accept, a: its always tough buying in January as clubs want to keep their players until the summer, and b: were sh*t and nobody wants to play for us, not even the players already here.

on that note, at least bruce (who I'm still not rating) and the board are working hard in changing our fortunes, its clear more effort than the last regime, that was a waste of a late night watching sky sports news.