Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just because he didn't bring a youngster on at one point in a game which you've decided was an appropriate time to do it, doesn't mean he isn't giving kids a chance.

I believe the children are the future

• Like 1

On 3/10/2017 at 13:41, mikeyp102 said:

Everyone has different opinions, so I'd say it is virtually impossible to get a manager that doesn't divide fans. A successful  villa team will be the only way.

However from the chants Bruce gets at VP you can gage that the vast majority are supportive of him.

that is clear.

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

I believe the children are the future

Completely agree. I think we should just teach them well and let them lead the way

• Like 3

17 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'm not trying to be prickly but what's the irony? 

17 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'm not trying to be prickly but what's the irony? 

The irony of winning four out of five games and end up being a point closer to the relegation zone kind of thing.

6 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

The irony of winning four out of five games and end up being a point closer to the relegation zone kind of thing.

That can't be true can it? No one in the bottom 5 have won 4 games and drawn one? 

41 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Eh?

We lost 6 from 7 previous to that. Hence the drop off. 

We were in the relegation zone when Bruce took over, for whatever it's worth.

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That can't be true can it? No one in the bottom 5 have won 4 games and drawn one? 

I think it's the fact that teams previously not in the bottom three (higher tally) have been pushed into it, whilst teams in the bottom 3 have climbed out.

Hence the points difference.

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Eh?

We lost 6 from 7 previous to that. Hence the drop off. 

We were in the relegation zone when Bruce took over, for whatever it's worth.

I assume he means since the run of 4 out of 5, not since the beginning of tenure.

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Can't see how that can be as we are top of the form guide with 12 points from those 5 games and Fulham are 2nd with 11 points.

nobody in the division has taken more points in the last 5 games than villa so it's impossible to say we are a point closer to the relegation zone .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Glad we have turned it around. Really like Bruce and the way he conducts himself.

Yes he certainly orchestrates the game well. 

• Like 1

Â