Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

A totally uninspiring appointment. It's a SAD SAD day when we believe our best option is a Blue nose reject. How often have you ever said to yourself 'I wish we played football like a Steve Bruce' team. Answer: Never.

UTV

• Like 3

1 minute ago, USA_Villa said:

A totally uninspiring appointment. It's a SAD SAD day when we believe our best option is a Blue nose reject. How often have you ever said to yourself 'I wish we played football like a Steve Bruce' team. Answer: Never.

UTV

Answer: Preston away 01/10/16

6 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

UTV

wind up alert, wind up alert !!!!

Edited by imavillan

9 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

UTV

When we started the season, all I said to myself was "I want promotion this year". Voila....

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

When we started the season, all I said to myself was "I want promotion this year". Voila....

that was bloody ambitious, I just wanted a victory. I got that so my season is already nearing overachievement ;)

• Like 1

If we assume that if making the playoffs from our current position is a success. What will be considered a failure?

If we finish below 10th I think the DR. has to look at things and decide what he does with Bruce next.

UTV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

If we assume that if making the playoffs from our current position is a success. What will be considered a failure?

If we finish below 10th I think the DR. has to look at things and decide what he does with Bruce next.

UTV

not making the play-offs would be a failure especially as he a Championship guru

• Like 2

Just now, NottingVilla said:

Why do Central News always report from outside the ugly North Stand ?

Because that is the car park where staff enter the ground. They are hardly likely to spot him if they stood at the back of the Holte even with his potato head!

Â