Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

19 minutes ago, BOF said:

Ahem ! We are a poster first, mod second.  We don't relinquish the right to have an opinion just because Limpid gives us the key to the golden toilet.

Image result for no opinions allowed meme

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, blandy said:

I can only speak for myself, and yes, I am just thick.

So, being something of a retard, I had to ask, because I didn't understand what constituted the grounds for people saying essentially "get behind him or eff off" on this messageboard. For example, is hoping he does well as manager but not specifically saying it  on here a failure to "get behind him"? or is that OK? what exactly was Stefan (and others) complaining about or advocating I and other do? and what is it that I'm not supposed to do if I want to remain in the correct aspect with regard to Spudface, sorry, his excellency?

Can I say that I've never liked the bloke? is that a bad thing? or have I to put aside my dislike of him and type something such as "Potato head is glorious" every third post? and at what point am I allowed to stop?

What are the rules of this get behind him regime? Is it going to involve little models of him, it is isn't it? I can see the way it's going. Tiny little potato head figurines and sort of altars of King Edwardy worship.

Good luck spudface.

But what does not supporting him entail? I understand not liking him, I understand insulting him, I even understand being upset he is the new manager. But I still do not get what not supporting him yet still supporting the club means and nobody is explaining this to me. 

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Ok to clarify for me,  why say he is a MOD?

That if you struggle to understand simple concepts - like giving a manager who hasn't even been confirmed a chance - then should you be in a position to punish and admonish other posters lest you get it wrong? Absolutely nowhere did I say he wasn't allowed an opinion nor because he was a mod but it doesn't surprise me that those were the outcomes some of you jumped to tbh.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

In his first press conference I fully expect for Bruce to apologise for those two headers against Sheffield Wednesday and to admit that the game should have long been finished by the time he scored the second.  

and finally admit Enckelman never got a touch on that throw-in

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

That if you struggle to understand simple concepts - like giving a manager who hasn't even been confirmed a chance - then should you be in a position to punish and admonish other posters lest you get it wrong? Absolutely nowhere did I say he wasn't allowed an opinion nor because he was a mod but it doesn't surprise me that those were the outcomes some of you jumped to tbh.

Doesnt surprise me either as quite frankly it was a ludicrous thing to have said,  the he was a MOD bit,  which left it open to exactly that kind of inference.

Just when you thought we had seen the back of the Lerner family it rears its ugly head again:

Mr. Potato Head is an American toy consisting of a plastic model of a potato which can be decorated with a variety of plastic parts that can attach to the main body. These parts usually include ears, eyes, shoes, a hat, a nose, and a mouth. The toy was invented and developed by George Lerner in 1949, and first manufactured and distributed by Hasbro in 1952.

Courtesy of Wikipedia.

Â