PieFacE

I think when prospective buyers look at players and how they perform when they want away they will think again if those players aren't trying. A example of the right way to perform was Barry and Milner when they both knew they were leaving. 

Edited by PaulC

If Arsenal lose Sanchez and other big name players before the deadline with no time to bring in reinforcements it shows how Arsene has lost the plot.

Sanchez and Ozil have played them like a fiddle all summer delaying signing a contract. Wenger should have given them a deadline to sign. If passed, they should have been sold. 

He'll panic buy some players now... like Mustafi and Perez last year. That worked out well didn't it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Could see them signing Mahrez, position dont need but panic move

Mahrez and Sterling would be typical Arsenal!

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

yep £60m for mahrez on the last day seems like an obvious move, a really poor one, arsenal TV will be great viewing again

It would sum this transfer window up. I wish a lot of these clubs would go bust.

57 minutes ago, Genie said:

3rd choice for me behind Jesus and Aguero

Surprised people are missing Aguero being benched end of last season and again at the weekend. Gabriel Jesus is more Pep's type of centre forward so would be him and Sanchez.

Aguero won't be at Man. City this time next year.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Surprised people are missing Aguero being benched end of last season and again at the weekend. Gabriel Jesus is more Pep's type of centre forward so would be him and Sanchez.

Aguero won't be at Man. City this time next year.

He started against Everton didn't he and it was Jesus that was benched after the sending off.  De Bruyne is playing a much deeper role this season. Mendy looks like hes going to be a colossus player for them rampaging down that left side. Yes Aguero could go to Arsenal as part of the Sanchez deal and not Sterling

It is obvious Arsenal will struggle to mount a top 4 challenge let alone anything more but I think tank of their demise is being largely over done.

Yes they got walloped at Anfield, did anyone expect different? There isn't anything new in them not competing in a game like that away from home even if the manner of the defeat was a little more startling.

They will though have enough to blow a lot of  teams away, as they've always done, they will improve and they will go on extended runs of form.

So I think, unless there is major unrest in the dressing room or the fans really turn they will still be above the likes of Everton come May.

10 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It is obvious Arsenal will struggle to mount a top 4 challenge let alone anything more but I think tank of their demise is being largely over done.

One of those typos that needs a double take because it also happens to form a valid word :)

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

One of those typos that needs a double take because it also happens to form a valid word :)

Listen, if you guys can use the word tree as a number we can have a tank wherever and whenever we want. Ok

(checks.... yep, no issues with that post)

• Haha 1

Â