PieFacE

I'd prefer them to win it even though their fans are a bunch of spoiled cockney assclowns.

I used to like them until most their fans left after beating us in the fa cup final. Wasn't important enough to see the trophy get lifted apparently....

• Like 4

Looking at all the headlines today makes me sick:

"Outstanding ARsenal overcome difficult Man United"

"Brilliant Arsenal win classic"

I don't remember anything remotely like that when we thrashed Man United back in November. 

The media bias towards the Sky 6 and everything they do is really off the scale.

2 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Arsenal fans are arrogant small time bellends who don't deserve this, but it's better for football if Arsenal win the league.

Think your getting confused with spurs fans

Arsenal fans are no where near as bad are spurs and chelsea fans. Throw in there london mancs too

• Thanks 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Arsenal fans are no where near as bad are spurs and chelsea fans. Throw in there london mancs too

Think it might depend on your age. I hate Arsenal as much as Man U. In high school the Man U glory hunters just started transitioning into Arsenal ones.

They've been quiet for 10 years and now they are magically die hard gunners again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pas5898 said:

Think it might depend on your age. I hate Arsenal as much as Man U. In high school the Man U glory hunters just started transitioning into Arsenal ones.

They've been quiet for 10 years and now they are magically die hard gunners again.

I am around alot of them. Its funny all my arsenal mates (i know loads of them as its full of gonners and spyrs fans near me) and they actually like villa. Say we are a proper club.

Spurs fans on other fans love it when we do shit. If spurs ever become successful they will be 10x worse. Literally unbearable 

At least arsenal can say they have success spurs go on like they are cl winners 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Think your getting confused with spurs fans

You have obviously not seen AFTV then. Bunch a words removed. Ya get me fam?

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I don't remember anything remotely like that when we thrashed Man United back in November. 

The media bias towards the Sky 6 and everything they do is really off the scale.

To be fair, they absolutely destroyed them.  It was a joy to watch.

7 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

You have obviously not seen AFTV then. Bunch a words removed. Ya get me fam?

Are you basing your opinion on a few fools that react just to get youtube likes?

Anyone can see this is all staged over dramatic crap to get more money on youtube

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Are you basing your opinion on a few fools that react just to get youtube likes?

Anyone can see this is all staged over dramatic crap to get more money on youtube

Not entirely. I've been to Arsenal away many times and having lived in Angel Islington for a while a few years back, I met more than enough of them to form an opinion. I agree on Spurs tho.

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Not entirely. I've been to Arsenal away many times and having lived in Angel Islington for a while a few years back, I met more than enough of them to form an opinion. I agree on Spurs tho.

Yeah i spend alot of time down Islington and finsbury park too. Most are harmless. 

They have no beef with us nothing but respect with the ones ive dealt with.

London manure fans and spurs are so much worse!

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Arsenal fans are arrogant small time bellends who don't deserve this, but it's better for football if Arsenal win the league.

The older generation of Arsenal fans are always class. The “wideboy” younger generation aren’t. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I mean, they’re top of the league and flying, I think if we were top of the league and flying we’d probably get about the same kind of coverage and reporting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Did you watch, lucky 90 minute winner, I wouldn't say they got destroyed.

Ok destroyed isn’t the right word, but It was a joy to watch.  They were camped in their area. Backs to the wall for a team placed in 3rd place against the youngest team in the prem.

You have to be impressed.

And T hey earned that lucky 90th minute winner. They would have been unlucky not to win that game quite frankly.  

• Like 1

Â