PieFacE

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

how was madueke? we were linked to him a while back

gakpo has been linked to leeds

surely Gakpo has a much higher ceiling. I'd guess a club like Spurs or Arsenal might be interested. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

leeds, everton and southampton in the summer, man utd in the last week

£26m is the latest number i could see

I see him as a Bailey with more consistency. A good player, will want to shine in the World Cup and we all know the post world cup premium on such players. 

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2022 at 08:28, Mic09 said:

surely Gakpo has a much higher ceiling. I'd guess a club like Spurs or Arsenal might be interested. 

Well id say there is zero to no chamce he will be going leeds after this wc. He will be going to a top european club now.

If leeds had the opportunity to sign him in the summer and didnt i bet they are kicking themselves!

3 hours ago, sne said:

Seen early reports that Jesus won't be back until Easter Sunday. 

Blow for them but he hasnt been great for them the last months of season.

I think they may opt for martinelli up top dontvthink they can rely on eddie dossnt seem good enough so i think they may go for a striker in jan

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Well id say there is zero to no chamce he will be going leeds after this wc. He will be going to a top european club now.

If leeds had the opportunity to sign him in the summer and didnt i bet they are kicking themselves!

Blow for them but he hasnt been great for them the last months of season.

I think they may opt for martinelli up top dontvthink they can rely on eddie dossnt seem good enough so i think they may go for a striker in jan

He's linking their attack together. For me that's literally the end of their title challenge.

13 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

He's linking their attack together. For me that's literally the end of their title challenge.

I dont think they were ever winning the title city will still win it if they get top 4 its a great season for them

• 3 weeks later...
Â