PieFacE

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I know you hate any player who is English but this seems like a massive exaggeration 

Yep I really hate Ashley Young, Tyrone Mings and Ollie Watkins and the 95 percent of the players to ever play for Aston Villa

I don't recall a single bad one on him in our game - he limped throughout, on and off, seemingly when he felt like it or remembered, and he whinged constantly at any official he could find - then he put a bad one in on Moreno and started a pushing match with Coutinho - he was much more sinner than sinned against at the weekend.

There was one incident in the second half where he sprinted into a position, the ball came back to him and he screwed a shot wide, falling as he did so - then got up and limped - as if he wanted the ball booked.He's becoming a poundshop Bruno.

• Like 2

On 19/02/2023 at 22:58, Zatman said:

Saka is quickly becoming one of the most hated players in the league, a good player if stays on his feet. Spends about 90 percent of the game on the ground or crying

Leon Bailey is worse, and he's not a good player when stays on his feet. 

Edited by villa89

• 1 month later...

So the unnamed Ghanian midfielder has now been accused of a third rape.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11897777/Premier-League-star-arrested-following-sexual-assault-allegations-playing-club.html

Why is the Premier League star facing rape and assault claims still allowed to play?

The player has previously been accused of rapes from June 2022 and April 2021. A third allegation came to light on Thursday from February 2022.

A Premier League footballer who travelled with his international side to play in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is still playing with his club despite previously being accused of raping two women and recently having a third sexual assault allegation brought against him.

The player was initially accused of raping two women from June 2022 and April 2021 but on Thursday, news broke that a third alleged victim came forward reporting being sexually assaulted in Hertfordshire in February 2022. 

A couple of (good) posts have been removed. They were about criminal allegations and how they are dealt with. However, the club has not been named, for legal reasons, and nor has the player.  Please don’t discuss ongoing legal cases in this thread. Stick to the thread topic.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are Arsenal the most low profile team to win the Premier League

They rarely get any media headlines this season but are strolling to the title yet every week they are low down the media headlines

Even this thread has only had a couple of posts since we played them in February

Just now, Zatman said:

Are Arsenal the most low profile team to win the Premier League

They rarely get any media headlines this season but are strolling to the title yet every week they are low down the media headlines

Even this thread has only had a couple of posts since we played them in February

Leicester perhaps?

It is probably down so many people assuming that Man City will claw them back before the season ends, they have not shown too much lack of bottle yet to be fair to them.

The fact that they have quiet a few unlikable players and manager too so they are not really a fairytale story. And there is a very dodgy question mark over a player who has been key to them all season.

31 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The fact that they have quiet a few unlikable players and manager too so they are not really a fairytale story. And there is a very dodgy question mark over a player who has been key to them all season.

Yep, i think it's partly because most neutrals are thinking... "urgggghhhh, well i guess it's marginally better than Man City winning it again".

Always interesting to see how we are viewed on other clubs' forums.  I took a look at the Arsenal forum, and they have a thread on us titled 'Aston Villa: The Emery Era'.

They still have a lot of love for Unai there, but also some weird comments like why we are not playing Digne more, and another somewhat bitter comment hoping we get relegated because we are a horrible club. 🤣

Not something I would normally do but I'm cheering on the arse today. Not only do we need the red scum Not to get any points, I despise them and always have since I was 4 or 5 years old.  A 4 -1 beating and hopefully a couple key injuries on top please 🤞

6 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Absolutely bottling it. Saka a young player with two absolutely terminal penalty misses already for club and country, going to be hard to shake that off.

It was a bullshit penalty anyway.

It's the Saliba injury that has done for Arsenal. Holding is a massive downgrade.

Â