PieFacE

18 hours ago, gharperr said:

as i always said, arsenal target this year is to finish 2nd. Year on year progression with winning cups. But i prey to fkin god they win it given the delusion that casual fans have towards arsenal. I just love how people call them bottles etc etc for being a selling club during stadium build with 4th highest wage bill as if they should be competing for title!?!. Shock theyre starting to win cups/challenge title when they spend more ?!?! who would have thought that ... lol 

just lol narratives all around

What does "casual fans" mean? :lol:

Your superiority complex coming through again..

Edited by lapal_fan

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I would so love Spurs to win the league now :lol:

I genuinely would too.  Previous years I've disliked Spurs but the way they've quietly gone about their business has impressed me.  I also have a bit of a man crush on Pochettino, he is a truly brilliant manager.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I genuinely would too.  Previous years I've disliked Spurs but the way they've quietly gone about their business has impressed me.  I also have a bit of a man crush on Pochettino, he is a truly brilliant manager.

I've always liked Spurs, they have always played good football. The only thing I don't like about spurs is WHL as it's a shithole

20 hours ago, gharperr said:

half replied to previous post but will reply properly tomorrow...

but i agree giroud touch is not looking sharp. Ive always praised giroud link up play and touch but this year its been seriously lacking compared to previous years. (ignroing the assist)

yeh big few games for arsenal. Anybody know when cazorla returning? Coq-cazorla is so so important for arsenal atm.

giroud is dominating setpeices though (replying to this made me miss city goal :( )

You're on the wrong forum, go and post on the Arsenal forum, your posts are extremely bizarre, clearly the sort of posts you'd expect from an Arsenal fan. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Not watching the game tonight, but BBC live text are saying that in second half they poured forward looking for a goal. How naive can you get. On European for all the golden rule is don't concede an away goal, especially against such an attacking force as Barcelona.

Edited by mikeyp102

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

The Ox had that huge chance at 0-0 which he fluffed. Would have potentially changed the complection of the tie

I don't think it would have made much difference, Barcelona would have just come back and scored anyway. Gulf in class.

Only English side that can beat Barca is Chelsea. 

Did it in 2012 and were a minute off doing it in 2009 aswell.

Obviously this team is on another level and Chelsea aren't great but I'd still be interested if that say is a quarter final tie as Chelsea can dig in and disrupt things, it isn't in Arsenal's DNA really.

@prodnose: Saying Arsenal have "got it all to do" in the 2nd leg is like saying Lemmy has "got it all to do" for that gig he was booked into next week.

• Like 2

Â