PieFacE

I haven't watched a lot of Arsenal this season but player for player their squad looks stronger than any one else.

Sanchez, Ramsay and Bellarin are as good as you'll find in their positions.

I don't rate Ozil as high as others do. 

The squad drops off a bit after that but they have at least as much quality overall as anybody they are competing against.  

Ramsey had one great season really. He's not the reason Arsenal never win the top prize though. You look at Sanchez, what has he done this season? If had played half as well as he did last season Arsenal would be clear at the top now.

Edited by PaulC

15 hours ago, maqroll said:

Giroud is massively overrated, IMO. If they had a real top notch striker, they'd be doing better. Giroud is stealing a living.

Central defence is as big a problem imo.

Based on his woeful effort yesterday Gabriel isn't the answer for a 38 game league season and a problem there is Koscienly then has to be a vocal leader and organise him which isn't in his make up as he prefers to concentrate and do his own thing.

Mertasacker can do it but he just looks like a donkey against any top class forward with movement as we saw against Costa recently.

They need a new CB in the summer. 

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

Ramsey had one great season really. He's not the reason Arsenal never win the top prize though. You look at Sanchez, what has he done this season? If had played half as well as he did last season Arsenal would be clear at the top now.

Just contacting Limpid to get your banning order in place....;)

Alexis took a while to get going...don't forget he was knackered from playing Copa America this season, don't think any of the other Chile players like Vidal and Medel have had great seasons either.

He took a while to get going but did score a hat-trick v Leicester and then 2 v Man. United in two weeks in October. I agree he hasn't been great since his injury.

They should play Welbeck up top, he's looked quite good since his return actually. 2 goals aswell.

i think management is to blame instead of individual players. 0-0 vs Chelsea and he takes off Giroud after the red card, continually plays Mertesacker who is finished same with Flamini, refusal to buy a striker

Edited by Zatman

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just contacting Limpid to get your banning order in place....;)

Alexis took a while to get going...don't forget he was knackered from playing Copa America this season, don't think any of the other Chile players like Vidal and Medel have had great seasons either.

He took a while to get going but did score a hat-trick v Leicester and then 2 v Man. United in two weeks in October. I agree he hasn't been great since his injury.

They should play Welbeck up top, he's looked quite good since his return actually. 2 goals aswell.

So 6 eague goals this season and 5 of them came in two games. Recent form has been terrible and that lack of form is a big problem for Wenger.

I blame myself for Sanchez's form I brought him into my dream team in place of Ozil and he has done sweet FA since!  You know if I switch back to Ozil the opposite will happen!!!

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Wouldn't shock me if they can't even beat Swansea now leicester have dropped points. 

It would me. i think there will be a reaction from Arsenal. Spurs losing at West Ham would not surprise me though

9 hours ago, PaulC said:

It would me. i think there will be a reaction from Arsenal. Spurs losing at West Ham would not surprise me though

22 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Wouldn't shock me if they can't even beat Swansea now leicester have dropped points. 

Â