PieFacE

Yeah if Man. United find a late winner they'll be (somehow) level on points with Man. City and only 4 behind Arsenal.

Arsenal have a very tough away fixture schedule, still got to go to West Ham, Everton and Man. City but watch them win 5 games in a row once they can't win the league, it's how they roll.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah if Man. United find a late winner they'll be (somehow) level on points with Man. City and only 4 behind Arsenal.

and the media have been desperately trying to get LVG the sack all season. 

fk it, i did gg but cant make it look like i only post +ve things about arsenal so my thoughts over the past week...

Holy mother of god...Taking campbell off for welbeck has to be one of the most stupid/worst subs i have ever seen in my entire life. Why he took campbell out the side for a few weeks i have no idea. The guy was dominating games and playing some incredible through balls per game and just looked a really intelligent footballer (whch is very surprising given it seemed like he would never make it). Especially swapping him for  braindead Ox or walcott who appears to have forgot everything about football compared to his good start to season.

Sooner the Ramsay DLP/B2B hybrid midfielder gets out the team for cazorla the better. The guy goes through about 30 mins spells each game of not being able to complete a pass from deep. He either has to play RW or in a 3 as b2b midfielder. Surrpised how aids he is when he tries to play DLP role. Arsenal so bad when teams just press slightly without cazorla in the team.

Sanchez has been complete an utter aids. Hes always been "wasteful", as in gets caught whilst in possession in bad spots but he usually GOAT attacking to make up for it. But apparently hes just decided all his focus should be playing horrible cross field passes to oppo to allow counters. Also random note: How on earth they didnt get sanchez running at that united rb after him getting booked in the first 30 mins i have no idea. I cant even remember them attempting it once.

Gabriel well...past 2 games have been pretty lol for him. Still wont write him off like villachris did though as i think its very silly writing cb's off from dif countries in such a short time (same goes for otemendi, people did it with kos before he became KosGOAT) 

Should just snap sack wenger if he doesnt beat spurs. 2nd place is pretty much over by then. No idea who they can bring as manager though.

KosGOAT, cazorla, campbell, bellerin, monreal, cech, coq, ozil are only players in the whole lineup who can say theyve played well consistently all year. Attack has been shambles and theres only so much ozil can carry them. (lol at that poster saying he doesnt rate ozil though)

Also wtf is city doing this year...even worse.given budget etc etc etc.

Edited by gharperr

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Same old arsenal,  could have predicted this at the start of the season,  oh wait I did.... 

Thing is though as soon as they mentally know they're out of winning the league...they'll relax and win 5 in a row in the league.

They always do it...their good run ins to a season are always when they're in danger of not finishing in the top 4, never when they're in with a chance of winning the league.

The whole ethos of the club just seems to be happy qualifying for the champions league every season and they're happy with that.

Gabriel well...past 2 games have been pretty lol for him. Still wont right him off like villachris did though as i think its very silly writing cb's off from dif countries in such a short time (same goes for otemendi, people did it with kos before he became KosGOAT) 

I haven't completely wrote him off, I was just saying when it's him and Greatest of all time, Koscienly has to start becoming the vocal leader in the defence and direct Gabriel around the pitch and that's not in Koscienly's manner at all imo.

So they still need Mertasacker with all his faults playing week in week out until the summer.

13 minutes ago, gharperr said:

fk it, i did gg but cant make it look like i only post +ve things about arsenal so my thoughts over the past week...

Holy mother of god...Taking campbell off for welbeck has to be one of the most stupid/worst subs i have ever seen in my entire life. Why he took campbell out the side for a few weeks i have no idea. The guy was dominating games and playing some incredible through balls per game and just looked a really intelligent footballer (whch is very surprising given it seemed like he would never make it). Especially swapping him for  braindead Ox or walcott who appears to have forgot everything about football compared to his good start to season.

Sooner the Ramsay DLP/B2B hybrid midfielder gets out the team for cazorla the better. The guy goes through about 30 mins spells each game of not being able to complete a pass from deep. He either has to play RW or in a 3 as b2b midfielder. Surrpised how aids he is when he tries to play DLP role. Arsenal so bad when teams just press slightly without cazorla in the team.

Sanchez has been complete an utter aids. Hes always been "wasteful", as in gets caught whilst in possession in bad spots but he usually GOAT attacking to make up for it. But apparently hes just decided all his focus should be playing horrible cross field passes to oppo to allow counters. Also random note: How on earth they didnt get sanchez running at that united rb after him getting booked in the first 30 mins i have no idea. I cant even remember them attempting it once.

Gabriel well...past 2 games have been pretty lol for him. Still wont write him off like villachris did though as i think its very silly writing cb's off from dif countries in such a short time (same goes for otemendi, people did it with kos before he became KosGOAT) 

Should just snap sack wenger if he doesnt beat spurs. 2nd place is pretty much over by then. No idea who they can bring as manager though.

KosGOAT, cazorla, campbell, bellerin, monreal, cech, coq, ozil are only players in the whole lineup who can say theyve played well consistently all year. Attack has been shambles and theres only so much ozil can carry them. (lol at that poster saying he doesnt rate ozil though)

Wrong forum, nice to see Arsenal bottle it though, just like I said they would months ago ;)

Arsenal will beat Spurs then Watford will beat Leicester and all those fans demanding Wegners head will be back saying how great he is again

seriously though Arsenal yours fans are some of the worst I've ever heard ... Booing your team for losing to Barcelona the other week .. It was Barcelona not Villa 

Cech and Kos out of the Spurs game not looking good!!  Serves their fans right for being out of Wembley the same time as us last year and not bothering to watch their team lift the cup!  Poor fans that turn on the team after one bad pass.  They deserve everything they are getting at the moment!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, gharperr said:

From a linguistic perspective, this post is fascinating. 

I'm sufficiently attuned to your writing style now to realise that 'KosGOAT' refers to Koscielny, though I thought 'GOAT' was an acronym for 'Greatest Of All Time', which would clearly be an absurd way to describe Koscielny. 

Took me a while to work out that 'B2B' didn't mean 'Business To Business' but I think I've got it now, anyway. 

• Like 4

Â