PieFacE

Nailed on Spurs win that will be as they've had a pretty good record in the NLD last few seasons. Can't actually remember last time Arsenal won at White Hart Lane.

Didn't actually realise it was on Saturday lunchtime so Spurs could still very easily go top and pile a bit of pressure on Leicester later on in the day.

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Cech and Kos out of the Spurs game not looking good!!  Serves their fans right for being out of Wembley the same time as us last year and not bothering to watch their team lift the cup!  Poor fans that turn on the team after one bad pass.  They deserve everything they are getting at the moment!

Their fans are scum, I'm glad it's unraveling for them, pathetic club.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I haven't completely wrote him off, I was just saying when it's him and Greatest of all time, Koscienly has to start becoming the vocal leader in the defence and direct Gabriel around the pitch and that's not in Koscienly's manner at all imo.

So they still need Mertasacker with all his faults playing week in week out until the summer.

Gabriel was good for Villareal but that maybe more down how well organised they are as their defence isn't worse without him.

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm sufficiently attuned to your writing style now to realise that 'KosGOAT' refers to Koscielny, though I thought 'GOAT' was an acronym for 'Greatest Of All Time', which would clearly be an absurd way to describe Koscielny. 

I just assumed he was talking about Koscielny's rather caprine qualities.

Laurent-Koscielny-warns-E-008.jpg?w=620&

e48ea4cdfb83278e95e05a4098098966.jpg

• Like 3

What Wenger has done for the club is amazing, I don't think any Arsenal fan would deny that. But I understand why they'd want him out, with the money they (the fans) spend on season tickets, they should be pushing for the title every year, but they never do. Something has to change, and it has to be the manager. 

56 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

But I understand why they'd want him out, with the money they (the fans) spend on season tickets, they should be pushing for the title every year, but they never do. Something has to change, and it has to be the manager. 

dont know how these linked. Every year? If youre using the price of ST as a measurement to judge where a team should be finishing you should be moaning or wanting change of the people who have inflated those prices to not accurately reflect the ambitions of the board (it was not to win the league for quite a number of years) and not giving the manager adequate budget/wages/protection of player sales through all those years of high ST prices. Not the guy who has 0 input in the price of ST prices.

You can only really moan at wenger in the past 2/3 years where those constraints have been lifted. And if those fans thought the previous two years was a failure then lolthem given progression in league+progression in squad quality compared to previous years+cups. This year is looking likely to be a failure as things stand and will probably deserve sack, but protesting is silly

Edited by gharperr

21 minutes ago, gharperr said:

dont know how these linked. Every year? If youre using the price of ST as a measurement to judge where a team should be finishing you should be moaning or wanting change of the people who have inflated those prices to not accurately reflect the ambitions of the board (it was not to win the league for quite a number of years) and not giving the manager adequate budget/wages/protection of player sales through all those years of high ST prices. Not the guy who has 0 input in the price of ST prices.

Disagree.  Football has become a product,  fans are customers,  if you pay the top prices you should expect the best results.  Arsenal don't do enough to ensure that.  The board should make Arsenal become a top product,  firstly by sacking Wenger and bringing a manager who will enable them to push for the title.  

i have a problem with your "every year" comment though...If the board isnt giving the resources to push for the title what will sacking the manager and bringing in another manager do? Will just result in the same old story. Which is why i said only last couple of years they can moan at wenger since constraints have been lifted. Before then...All season ticket customers who are moaning about price should be moaning at the board inflating the prices to not accurately reflect their ambitions.

On 3/2/2016 at 22:17, VillaChris said:

Nailed on Spurs win that will be as they've had a pretty good record in the NLD last few seasons. Can't actually remember last time Arsenal won at White Hart Lane.

Didn't actually realise it was on Saturday lunchtime so Spurs could still very easily go top and pile a bit of pressure on Leicester later on in the day.

Really?  My gut feeling was quite the opposite, Spurs tend to come into the North London Derby being talked up by everybody and somehow conspire to not win the game.   I've checked the results and it kinda confirms it too.  Last ten meetings has just two wins for Spurs, two draws and six wins for Arsenal, including two 5-2 hammerings.   Arsenal have won two of the last three meetings at White Hart Lane. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Cech out for 4 weeks, delighted, it just gets better, now one of their shite, calamity keepers will have to play and inevitably **** up big style.

I'd hardly call Ospina Shite and calamity

Â