PieFacE

10 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Arsenal fan youtube is some quality entertainment right now. Its great. Although Arsenal is the "big six" club I hate the least its still funny af to watch the meltdown.

Yep, same for me.  Plus they've never been relegated (although they had to buy their way out of it once), I think that needs to change.

• Like 1

I left in the 80th minute and saw the same, a few of them got a slap too, some of our lot didn't make the coach home due to one of the subway stations being shut down due to fighting on the platform

Its something they never account for at Wembley, the utd final was the same

That said I think in the 5 times I've seen villa at Wembley I've seen trouble every time (only game I didn't go to was the playoff final we won) 

• Like 2

On 18/12/2020 at 11:27, TrentVilla said:

I never minded Arsenal until I saw their fans leaving Wembley before the final whistle in the FA Cup Final against us. That just brought home the arrogance and level of expectancy and entitlement that has been fostered by the Wenger years. It explains their fans meltdown on social media, a lot of them have never experienced mediocrity before.

I’m enjoying seeing them get a large dose of reality of what being a football fan is really like for most.

We sprinted to the tube immediately the whistle blew, got straight onto a train, dived straight from the tube into the car, floored the accelerator on the motorway. Got to the service station and saw a whole Arsenal family just finishing off their McDonalds as we walked through to doors. 

I hope to god I never get like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Arteta will have to be sacked.

Arsenal are a massive football club and averaging a point per game

Who is capable of turning this club around. All the top managers are in jobs apart from Pochettino

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Who is capable of turning this club around. All the top managers are in jobs apart from Pochettino

I reckon Henry could be convinced to step down from his role at Montreal Impact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I reckon Henry could be convinced to step down from his role at Montreal Impact.

I think the “hungry, young, up and coming manager” experiment hasn’t worked out already. Everybody wants one until it goes sour.

Could Hiddink be tempted away from the Curaçao national team? He’s the rich mans ‘Arry Redknapp.

16 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Poch waiting for dortmund by the sounds of it

The London factor aside its a better job than arsenal, chuck the London factor in and I think they'll get allegri 

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think the “hungry, young, up and coming manager” experiment hasn’t worked out already. Everybody wants one until it goes sour.

Could Hiddink be tempted away from the Curaçao national team? He’s the rich mans ‘Arry Redknapp.

I wasn't being entirely serious about Henry :D

I had no idea Hiddink was there. I'm guessing it's basically a nice place to relax and enjoy semi-retirement.

• Like 1

Â