Match Thread: Derby v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Green on the right, simple.

Yep, I think that would be the only option - however, Green has done nothing to suggest he can play at this level yet and I think the step from Gestede to Kozak up front is a lot smaller than the step from Ayew to Green on the right hand side. I think it's another indicator of our lack of options from the bench.

Half time report bulletin; 

Villa dominating possession, Villa hit post multiple times, Villa offer very little in creativity and attack other than pot shots. Opposition offering nothing whatsoever.

Copy and paste this to all games this season. I wonder what will happen in the second half... 

• Like 1

Kozak is so off the pace, I think he's touched the ball once and lost every duel? If I was RDM I'd take him off at half time even if its embarrassing for the lad. Derby have been really poor and to be honest we haven't been much better. We've got into good positions but as ever we're taking the wrong decisions. Sometimes we just need to get the ball into the box, to create a good percentage of a mistake or one of our players finding the cross. Grealish in particular is continually guilty of this. Although Jack has probably been our best player this half.

Really does feel like its going to be one of those days, and as someone mentioned I would not be surprised to see Bent get a late winner.

Ayew needs to go to clinical school....he is just missing that goal poachers edge for me..

cant rate kozak as he has  been out for so long he would be expected to be rusty as hell

We really are going to suffer in these type of games if we cant put away our chances especially when we dominate.

Kozak looks finished to me, has to leave. Surely doesn't have left on his contract. I guess RDM wanted to be fair and give him a chance but bloody hell he has been pathetically poor.

we better be ready no way derby will be this poor 2nd half

Jack has done well. Ayew started well but has completely gone out of it. Westwood going well. Gardner looks a very lazy player. I don't think he is even sweating out there. I like the look of Chester at the back looks cool and composed.