Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I think he is exactly what we need in our midfield, stats are so often a very poor way to judge players.

I think that is a very significant /apt statement regarding stats.

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

I think so. RDM threw McCormack and Chester straight in, can't see it being any different with Jedinak. I fully expect him to start against Derby. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a change in our shape.

------------Westwood-----Jedinak----------

------------------------Tshibola----------------

Ayew-------------RMC or RG---------Grealish

We need to get some visa issues resolved before the Derby game or he won't be able to play . Is on the OS 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Yup, same for me.  Flash he was not, but he was very efficient at being in the right place, at the right time to break down attacks and keep it simple to launch counters.  He also scored a couple (and I mean an couple :)) of crucial goals for us.

Plus, he used to drive a Ford Mondeo into work and to matches and apparently did his own D.I.Y, he's a cool cat, especially with his stripy head.

Hmm... Has Tony now employed him as a chauffeur? Always good to see ex players back at the club in some kind of capacity. 

• Like 2

I have never studied Jedinak's play.....but when I hear, commanding, driven,warrior like, tenacious, combatitive.

I know we are adding attributes to the team we are desperate for.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Had this thrown at me by a blue nose at work today. I just laughed and said "great, isn't it?"

Yeah I thought when we went down we'd be the Man Utd of this league because of our size.  I was close.  Turns out we're the Man Citeh instead :lol:

78af9aaf1d94da0eec798f665fb0bf338ba3bd53

• Like 2

Just now, BOF said:

Yeah I thought when we went down we'd be the Man Utd of this league because of our size.  I was close.  Turns out we're the Man Citeh instead :lol:

78af9aaf1d94da0eec798f665fb0bf338ba3bd53

Haven't felt this good about us in years, I'm excited by our next game now, as opposed to the usual dread.

Â