Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's been a while since we've had a player with a pair of balls in central midfield, Jedinak will make a massive difference. 

Its been a while since we had the ball in midfield.........

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's been a while since we've had a player with a pair of balls in central midfield, Jedinak will make a massive difference. 

We have had a few that have tried to play the tough guy, McCann, Reo Coker, even C Gardener. But i think the last one that was actually any good was probably George Boateng?

Edited by av1

26 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Gavin McCann was awful.

I thought McCann did well for us especially the season we finished 6th under O'Leary.  He was a steady 7 out of 10 player every week who always got stuck in, offered good protection to the defence and played it simple rarely giving the ball away.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I thought McCann did well for us especially the season we finished 6th under O'Leary.  He was a steady 7 out of 10 player every week who always got stuck in, offered good protection to the defence and played it simple rarely giving the ball away.

Yup, same for me.  Flash he was not, but he was very efficient at being in the right place, at the right time to break down attacks and keep it simple to launch counters.  He also scored a couple (and I mean an couple :)) of crucial goals for us.

Plus, he used to drive a Ford Mondeo into work and to matches and apparently did his own D.I.Y, he's a cool cat, especially with his stripy head.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Agreed. I recall him missing a decent amount of games the 1 year and we finished midtable. We definite had a much better record in the first half of the season while he was playing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I know, it's pissed me off.  Months ago I said his name, and I can't find the post anywhere, because I talk such copious amounts of bollocks in off topic.

I am not a clever man.

You certainly did. Not just once, but twice on the 14th of March.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/4026-jack-grealish/?do=findComment&comment=1911888

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/14183-the-rémi-garde-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1911881

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TB said:

After bigging this guy up for 5 months, if this guy turns out to be crap I'm holding you personally responsible for dashing my hopes @lapal_fan ;)

4 minutes ago, TB said:

So... everyone... ahem..

YOU'RE WELCOME.

1310671996285.jpg

/smug

• Like 3

Â