Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Ross McCormack of Fulham is the best player in the Championship, according to Ollie (Ian Holloway)

This is from that prediction he did at the start of the season, before McCormack moved to Villa. I think Holloway is the kind of guy to take a punt on McCormack.

Add to that he said that QPR hadn't replaced Austin, and McCormack might like to move back to London and it's just a case of the QPR chairman getting his cheque book out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

This is from that prediction he did at the start of the season, before McCormack moved to Villa. I think Holloway is the kind of guy to take a punt on McCormack.

Add to that he said that QPR hadn't replaced Austin, and McCormack might like to move back to London and it's just a case of the QPR chairman getting his cheque book out

........for a 6 pack of Tennents

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

QPR wouldn't be able to afford McCormack

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

He hasn't even featured on the bench in a couple matches. What is going on?

I think McCormack and Tshibola were bought in by the owner, the management and coaching staff appear to think they are both shite so neither of them are getting any minutes.

3 hours ago, KHV said:

I think McCormack and Tshibola were bought in by the owner, the management and coaching staff appear to think they are both shite so neither of them are getting any minutes.

Hasn't the coaching staff changed entirely since they were brought in? You'd have thought it would be a clean slate

On 4/4/2017 at 18:22, KHV said:

£17m well spent by us then...

• Like 1

He isn't fit enough and IMO won't get fit until he conquers his demons - assuming he wants to.

Shame I think there is talented player in there. I know he hasn't shown it for us - but technically I think he is a better player Hogan.

(Thats not to say I think he will come back - and secure a place at Villa - I don't think he wiil) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hasn't been to training for 3 weeks at forest according to the telegraph.

This man has some serious issues he needs to address.

What a waster. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/18/ross-mccormackhas-not-reported-training-nottingham-forest-three/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

McCormack, Aston Villa’s £12 million striker, has been unavailable for Forest’s relegation battle due to “personal issues” and is unlikely to play again this season.

Not sure it's anything to be slagging him off about

but it is believed the issues are both personal and health related and serious enough for him to have been away from the club for nearly a month. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Can't really blame Tone for this, it was hardly foreseeable?

I think most were quite pleased with the signing at the time and the only concern being his age.

I don't think Ross could ever justify £50,000 a week even playing week in week out at his then level. I think that is staggering that this deal was signed off as a Championship side. There should be major question marks asked here.

Â