Nintendo Switch

Chindie

33 minutes ago, El Zen said:

It’s next on my lad’s wishlist.

His birthday is in April. If the spoilt little **** doesn’t get it before, he’ll definitely get it then (He’s not just an only child, he’s the only grandchild on both sides. He usually gets what he wants 😅

I’ve seen some of the gameplay, though. It looks great, but I suspect LM3 is more my cup of tea. 

It’s a great game, he will love it, even getting the chance to play as a T-Rex 😁

4 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Has anyone played the new Pokémon Arceus game? As a Pokémon fan, I can’t wait to try it out

I went it to get it release day but because of Covid it hadn’t hit the store yet so I ended up getting Zelda BOTW instead.

Not sure when, but I’ll definitely pick it up.

41 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Picked up breath of the wild today as I had some outstanding gift cards and waiting for Gran Turismo.

not played a Zelda game for a very long time, hope it sucks me in!

Possibly my favourite game of all time (and my first Zelda experience) mad I know. 

• Like 1

Another year, another Direct to bore the pants off me. Probably great for most but hardly anything for me in that 😐

Random remakes and reboots that no one wants. Not Prime Trilogy, No Zelda remasters etc… but a new Strikers and Sports games. Ugh. Maybe it’s me that’s out of touch these days. Literally the only thing that interested me was XB3 but I’d rather have XBX first. Just all so boring. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Another year, another Direct to bore the pants off me. Probably great for most but hardly anything for me in that 😐

Random remakes and reboots that no one wants. Not Prime Trilogy, No Zelda remasters etc… but a new Strikers and Sports games. Ugh. Maybe it’s me that’s out of touch these days. Literally the only thing that interested me was XB3 but I’d rather have XBX first. Just all so boring. 

I loved that announcement for all the non-first party stuff. Front Mission 1 remake (first time officially released in English) as well as Live A Live in HD-2D is RPG heaven (was underwhelmed by the Chrono Cross announcement though). Also that Kirby game looks incredible. 

12 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I kinda felt the same. I think the problem is that Nintendo only really has a small handful of "big" titles that will really make waves (essentially Zelda, Metroid and actual Mario games, not the sports ones). Unless we get an update on those, none of the other stuff really interests me.

11 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

I kinda felt the same. I think the problem is that Nintendo only really has a small handful of "big" titles that will really make waves (essentially Zelda, Metroid and actual Mario games, not the sports ones). Unless we get an update on those, none of the other stuff really interests me.

That plus the other old IP’s they sit on. F Zero is begging for a new game or a GameCube HD remaster. Eternal Darkness, Star Fox etc… very frustrating. 

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I loved that announcement for all the non-first party stuff. Front Mission 1 remake (first time officially released in English) as well as Live A Live in HD-2D is RPG heaven (was underwhelmed by the Chrono Cross announcement though). Also that Kirby game looks incredible. 

Front Mission 1 looked intriguing. The rest of the Direct was pretty much all meh. I'd almost say it was the worst one yet.

9 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Front Mission 1 looked intriguing. The rest of the Direct was pretty much all meh. I'd almost say it was the worst one yet.

I didn't even catch it the first time, but Front Mission 2 is also being remade. A bonafide classic.

Also Klonoa 1 & 2 being remade for the Switch is awesome, they're like the perfect games for handheld mode.

The one that surprised me was the 48 Mario Kart 8 tracks for $25. They just breathed 2 years of more life into an 8 year old game :lol: . I wish they'd increase the difficulty/hecticness though.

Â