Nintendo Switch

Chindie

On 04/12/2023 at 09:13, dubbs said:

Purchased Wonder the weekend.  Me and the missus had a go last night.  As we're playing a co-op game, can you add other players if they want to join in or would that require a new save?

You should be able to add other players

• Thanks 1

Honestly wanted to get it for some portable gaming. I picked up a cheap copy of Pokemon Scarlet as I haven't played a new game not on an emulator for about 15 years.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up the Portal Companion Collection to play over Christmas. 

Portal was very good but there were times when I was playing Portal 2 that I thought it was a work of genius and one of the best games I’ve ever played. 

It possibly went on a bit long and Stephen Merchant’s voice acting got a bit repetitive and annoying after a while but overall, it was magnificent.

It showed how single room puzzles can be made memorable and entertaining as opposed to the monotony of the shrines in Tears of the Kingdom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got Pikmin 4 in the hope of playing co-op with the family. Used to spend hours on an old game cube version in co-op. Turned it on and it told me P2 could only throw rocks and not play… I’m sure it’s a great 1 player game but not going to be for me. I may get Pikmin 3 Delux which I can see does have it, or Mario Wonder

That was a great disappointment for me to though I still enjoyed 4 in the end. Pikmin 3 I enjoy more than wonder if that helps. I appreciate wonder and can see how clever it is but I don't feel the addiction to play it like I do with Pikmin

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 23:29, mark359 said:

I just got Pikmin 4 in the hope of playing co-op with the family. Used to spend hours on an old game cube version in co-op. Turned it on and it told me P2 could only throw rocks and not play… I’m sure it’s a great 1 player game but not going to be for me. I may get Pikmin 3 Delux which I can see does have it, or Mario Wonder

I hate shit like that. Games that claim to be co-op but just get there by a technicality.

I think it's Mario Odyssey that claims to be co-op, but player 2 just plays as his hat. It's nonsense

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/03/2024 at 20:24, El Zen said:

Just finished Mario vs. Rabbids Kingdom. Great, great fun. 

Ah the first one—yeah it's so good. So underrated! (though everyone who plays it rates it)

I was having a look at the sequel on ebay recently. I'll definitely get it at some point.

Edited by Rolta

Â