Nintendo Switch

Chindie

I bought horizon yesterday havent played it yet.

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll let you guys know if I get GRID and you can count me in for some online races

Im in if it happens. Gonna buy it later. Was meant to get it yesterday but the bird was busting my balls about watching a film 😒

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

FZero X out on virtual console (or whatever it's called) this week

My brother told me there was an F-Zero announcement for the Switch and I got so excited only to find out it's just that. Great game mind, with an amazing soundtrack.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

My brother told me there was an F-Zero announcement for the Switch and I got so excited only to find out it's just that. Great game mind, with an amazing soundtrack.

The N64 game🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

X was a 9/10 classic with an astonishing soundtrack but it isn’t the 10/10 GX that it laid the foundations for. GX is perfection. 

GX with the X soundtrack and you have the best racing game ever imo. Actually, I wonder if some mad lads have tried hacking it to have the soundtrack. Down the google rabbit hole I go.

On 17/03/2022 at 18:48, Keyblade said:

MK8 Booster Pack 1 out today in a few hours.

Played them through a couple of times this evening. 

Not sure if it’s just us (played 3 player) but the graphics are significantly worse than on the main game. A lot of scenery has no texture and some of colours are so garish that it was hurting our eyes (mine still feel a bit weird).  Almost looked like a TV when the colour setting is turned up too high.

There were also a couple of courses where we noticed that barriers/corners weren’t appearing until really late. Never noticed that in the original. 

It’s a shame as most of the courses themselves were great. Shroom Ridge in particular was awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JB said:

Played them through a couple of times this evening. 

Not sure if it’s just us (played 3 player) but the graphics are significantly worse than on the main game. A lot of scenery has no texture and some of colours are so garish that it was hurting our eyes (mine still feel a bit weird).  Almost looked like a TV when the colour setting is turned up too high.

There were also a couple of courses where we noticed that barriers/corners weren’t appearing until really late. Never noticed that in the original. 

It’s a shame as most of the courses themselves were great. Shroom Ridge in particular was awesome.

I've seen a lot of people saying this online. It's a shame. I'm hoping to try it out tonight. The original DLC's on the Wii U actually surpassed the main game in terms of quality.

• Like 1

Finally got a chance to play GTA remastered on switch.  Started on GTA3 have to say i am not enjoying it. Its not as good as i remember.

The map is so poor, the aim is wack and whats up with the running?? You stop running after 2 seconds. So annoying.

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Folders??

Sort of. You can organize your games in to "Groups" now. Kind of handy for things like "Co-op", "Single Player", "RPG's" etc as I'm currently using it. It's kind of clunky though, so you have to go into your "All Software" section and hit the L button, it's not directly on the homescreen.

• Thanks 1

Just had a good blast on Mario Golf Super Rush, hadn’t played it yet and was looking forward to it but good lord it’s bland as ****. It’s all so clean and sterile both to play and look at. Somehow they’ve made a game full of Mario characters lack just that, character. The courses are shite as well. I loved Mario Golf all the way to the GameCube. This though? Meh. Boring. Gonna trade it in. 

• Like 1

Â