Nintendo Switch

Chindie

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I LOVE top down JRPG type games (Ys Origins as an example, or even Bravely Default, I have FF7/8/9 and 12 (although that isn't quite the same) but you get my drift.

Tropical Breeze is a good shout as I love that style of game and don't have that - I do have DK on my 2DS... can't remember what one that is.

If GRID is on offer I recommend that as the best racer on the console btw.

GRID? Whats that? Never heard of this one.

Yeah im thinking to get DK, i like side acrolling platformers like that. If you like that, i found a little gem called jet kave adventures. Its absolutely class

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah im thinking to get DK, i like side acrolling platformers like that. If you like that, i found a little gem called jet kave adventures. Its absolutely class

GRID - it's a car racing 'sim' and easily the best car racing game on the switch. Sadly, somehow, I lost all my save games recently (long story) so have to start all again - but this is one I don't mind re-investing into.

I'll check that game out - nice one.

26 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I might look into that. I've a few games that are piling up (Skyward sword and Dark Souls, plus Hades if I can ever be bothered to give that another chance) but can't resist a good racer

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I might look into that. I've a few games that are piling up (Skyward sword and Dark Souls, plus Hades if I can ever be bothered to give that another chance) but can't resist a good racer

It's the best one on the Switch - I plan on getting back into it this week. I've also got Skyward Sword waiting - and Hades is fantastic, real good fun.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

It's the best one on the Switch - I plan on getting back into it this week. I've also got Skyward Sword waiting - and Hades is fantastic, real good fun.

I didn't get on with Hades. Too repetitive for me. But I might give it another chance

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That looks good. Suprised ive never heard of this one. Might be another to add to the list! Reminds me daytona

I’d say it’s more like Forza, the best Daytona type game is probably Horizon Chase Turbo, which is an arcade style racer - great fun, and the Ayrton Senna add on is great too. 

*Closer to Outrun tbh, but more like Daytona than Grid.

Edited by avfcDJ

Under £5 for around 8-10 hours of gameplay (more if you Gold all tracks) - great value - https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Horizon-Chase-Turbo-1462639.html

I haven't watched this review, but it'll give an insight - 

At that price - bag it, then buy the Senna DLC which gives another 4-ish hours of gameplay.

Edited by avfcDJ

7 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Under £5 for around 8-10 hours of gameplay (more if you Gold all tracks) - great value - https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Horizon-Chase-Turbo-1462639.html

I haven't watched this review, but it'll give an insight - 

At that price - bag it, then buy the Senna DLC which gives another 4-ish hours of gameplay.

Thanks mate im definitely grabbing this! £5 looks a absolute bargain

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thw shit thing on switch is that if we see each other lonline there is no messanger option like xbox.

That sucks, I wish the Nintendo online situation was easier. I’ll DM you my mobile number?

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Kaze and the Wild Masks is 30% off right now. It is a lovely game, like a love letter to Donkey Kong Country and Rayman with beautiful pixel art.

• Thanks 1

Â