Pokémon GO

hogso

I collected enough drowzee candies to evolve to a hypno, I had two drowzees, one level 250-something, one level 10..

I accidentally leveled the level 10 one up, so now I must have the worlds pussiest Hypno at level 28 :lol:  

Ahh well, as long as my pokedex is getting more full, I couldn't care less.

Running dangerously low on pokeballs now.. 16 left.. oh oh...

On holiday in North Wales - was looking forward to a load of walking and catching Pokemon in the wild...

...no **** signal anywhere at all. I feel irrationally angry that I can't play Pokemon for a week ;(

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

How do you accidentally transfer a Pokemon? You have to scroll all the way down, press Transfer and then confirm you want to transfer.

Maybe has 2-3 the same and transferred the higher xp one? quite easily done. I almost did that  afew times

Good lunch, replenished my balls LOL.

hatched Ponyta

caught Geoman

evolved a poli-thing into a polywhirl

caught loads of pidgeys and rats and spearows

and finally, caught a squirtle.

Redditch town centre is pretty easy.

15 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

How do you accidentally transfer a Pokemon? You have to scroll all the way down, press Transfer and then confirm you want to transfer.

Wasn't fully paying attention. Transfer button is right near the X button when you scroll down. These things happen.

33 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I got a cp1500 Snorlax from a 10k egg with 32 Snorlax candies, so I've powered it up to cp1800. My strongest pokemon by 600. 

It made me hard.

Do want! What level were you when that popped?

L21 as well, am now on 88 pokemon.

I can't find any Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Pikachus but run into the odd Squirtle, as these hatch from 2km eggs I don't think I'll ever get the required 125 candies to get them evolved. Pikachu is obviously less as he has only 1 evolution but all I'm getting is Pidgeys, Weedles, Caterpies & Rattatas in 2km eggs.

I've had a few 10km got Aerodactyl, Onix, Eevee, Omanyte, Electrabuzz & Magmar. I got a medal last night saying I have walked 100km since i got the game last Wednesday.

3 minutes ago, Folski said:

I've had a few 10km got Aerodactyl, Onix, Eevee, Omanyte, Electrabuzz & Magmar. I got a medal last night saying I have walked 100km since i got the game last Wednesday.

2 and a half marathons!

Â