Pokémon GO

hogso

Doesn't seem that way to me, because all the other tracking services/apps are mysteriously down as well. They said on Twitter than they had hoped to continue service until the in-game tracking was fixed, but couldn't.

I went to Brisbane over the weekend and for the first time actually went out purely to hunt Pokemon with my cousin and his girlfriend at midnight on Saturday night.

It was bizarre seeing 40 people with an average age of about 30 sitting in Southbank near the river, in range of 3 lured pokestops, playing and chatting about Pokemon. It was definitely really lucrative, there was basically a constant stream of pokemon to catch.

I managed to get 17 of my pokemon lined up for evolution so I went from mid level 17 to mid level 19 in about 10 minutes. I've seen and caught 93 unique pokemon now, but still no wretched Pikachu. I haven't even seen one on the nearby pokemon thingo. Once I have one I can probably stop playing this game.

I'm not liking these updates. Game feels slower and pokemon are running away a lot. Just this morning I saw a low cp bellsprout and it ran after 2 throws that were great and nice. Then I saw a krabby who ran after one throw, and finally a bulbasaur who ran after I used a raspberry and a great ball. 

I only played a little today but I had three Pokémon run away on me in a row whereas before the update it had occurred once in a blue moon. Massive balls up if they've unbalanced that. 

54 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I only played a little today but I had three Pokémon run away on me in a row whereas before the update it had occurred once in a blue moon. Massive balls up if they've unbalanced that. 

If this happens to me its the final nail in the coffin and ill delete it. 

I tested it again when I came home from work and it was a lot more difficult to catch pokemon. I had an eggecute run away from me after 2 balls which was especially frustrating because it was low CP eggecute with a green circle to catch it so that should take 1-2 balls if you throw well. 

I then had a charmander eat 15+ great balls and at least 20 pokeballs before it ran away. I should've stopped after 10 throws but I am really close to evolving my really strong charmander. 

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Nah probably just because you're levelling up. They seem to get harder to catch when you're a higher level.

12 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I tested it again when I came home from work and it was a lot more difficult to catch pokemon. I had an eggecute run away from me after 2 balls which was especially frustrating because it was low CP eggecute with a green circle to catch it so that should take 1-2 balls if you throw well. 

I then had a charmander eat 15+ great balls and at least 20 pokeballs before it ran away. I should've stopped after 10 throws but I am really close to evolving my really strong charmander. 

How? I have not seen one chamander yet? In fact I havent seen any new pokemon for a while

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Think I'm nearly done with this. At least until it's fixed.

Same, ive already stopped playing it significantly. Its pointless if you have absolutely no clue where you are going to capture a rare one

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

How? I have not seen one chamander yet? In fact I havent seen any new pokemon for a while

I forget the site, but if you put in your city, you can see all the pokemon that people have logged where they caught them. I saw one area was a charmander nest so I went downtown with the girlfriend, and we caught 20+ charmanders in about an hour. They were so difficult to catch though, even the low level ones. 

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I forget the site, but if you put in your city, you can see all the pokemon that people have logged where they caught them. I saw one area was a charmander nest so I went downtown with the girlfriend, and we caught 20+ charmanders in about an hour. They were so difficult to catch though, even the low level ones. 

If you mean pokevision thats been blocked 

Â