Pokémon GO

hogso

19 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

C'mon guys, don't give up yet! Look at the next gen Pokémon's we can look forward to!

Unlike the others, Flatpak doesn't evolve through levelling up, you have to expose it to an Assembly Instructions Stone.

I sure am excited to breed my Man and Woman.

They're in the same egg group, right?

• Like 1

Just now, lapal_fan said:

No u need a ditto, idiot.

I couldn't afford a ditto. I use myself as a placeholder. Works 10% of the time, scars me the other 90%.

On 2 August 2016 at 14:12, lapal_fan said:

C'mon guys, don't give up yet! Look at the next gen Pokémon's we can look forward to!

Unlike the others, Flatpak doesn't evolve through levelling up, you have to expose it to an Assembly Instructions Stone.

Genius.

Flatpak and Wardroab :crylaugh:

Hatched 2 10k eggs today (my first ones). Got an Omanyte and Electabuzz; got neither before so very pleased!

Was struggling with new ones but finally evolved my eevee to a flareon. Other than that still just keep getting the same pokemon. Damn bloody drowzees!!!

I had to download the update today or wouldnt play. so far so two weak weedles and a weaker drowzee yet after one poke ball all three ran away. is this how bad its becoming now you cant pick up low level pokemon?  

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I had to download the update today or wouldnt play. so far so two weak weedles and a weaker drowzee yet after one poke ball all three ran away. is this how bad its becoming now you cant pick up low level pokemon?  

You still can, but it's definitely harder. Previously low CP pokemon would be caught first try with a decent throw with the occasional one breaking free. Now it's about 50/50 even for low levels with good throws. Catching a pokemon with a red circle is basically impossible even with great balls and raspberries. 

16 hours ago, Czechlad said:

You still can, but it's definitely harder. Previously low CP pokemon would be caught first try with a decent throw with the occasional one breaking free. Now it's about 50/50 even for low levels with good throws. Catching a pokemon with a red circle is basically impossible even with great balls and raspberries. 

Yep and there isnt as many pokemon around. Walked around for 45 minutes this morning and despite there being 9 pokemon on my radar only saw one caterpie that i had to use 5 balls on.

They have offically ruined the game

After a month of playing, finally walked into my first ever Pikachu - Razz Berry, Ultra Ball.  Didn't even shake once before it broke free and fled.

Felt like launching my phone into Penarth Marina at that point :P

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Do i have to go to different places, or level up higher, or is it just random luck to get new ones?

Bit of both all three I would imagine (though it might just be confirmation bias on my part), around the parts of Cardiff that I frequent, I've apparently caught ~300 water types, ~20 ground, ~40 grass, ~15 electric and 10 fire types (aside from the million Pidgeys and Zubats).

I'll have to arrange a trip to FIFA's volcano lair to stock up on some fire types.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep and there isnt as many pokemon around. Walked around for 45 minutes this morning and despite there being 9 pokemon on my radar only saw one caterpie that i had to use 5 balls on.

They have offically ruined the game

You might have been walking too quickly. They changed the spawning system so now you have to be in a certain area for I think it was 10 seconds for any pokemon to appear. So if you are walking faster than the spawn system, nothing appears. I found this out when nothing was appearing while slowly cruising down my neighborhood. 

Well, spent the lunchtime hunting around a Charmander nest without success (only for 2 to show on my radar when I left to get back) - did catch my first Onix at least.

And the park in central Cardiff was super busy with people hunting Pikachus on Saturday (though the glorious sunshine would have helped).

Though the quicker they get some form of tracking back in the better.

Â