Pokémon GO

hogso

1 minute ago, abdomlahor said:

Caught a Gyarados on Thursday night. cp 37. I have higher Magikarp. :lol: 

Oh that is just annoying isn't it!?

My mate refuses to catch pokemon that are already evolved if he hasn't already manage to evolve one himself. I don't think he's been properly tested yet though, let's see what happens if he walks past a Charizard.

• Like 2

Good lunch, managed to catch a 800 CP Kingler, my 10k hatched but it was an Eevee which put me over the top for Jolteon, 5k hatched and I got Growlithe (700 CP).

Had a haunter and 2 dratini nearby but no joy I have both already but really want to evolve them.

Lickitongue also nearby but didn't spawn.

17 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

Caught a Gyarados on Thursday night. cp 37. I have higher Magikarp. :lol: 

I was convinced you wouldn't be able to catch these just evolve. Interesting.

I also really want a Lickitung.

I told the girly about them, who has only the merest pokeknowledge, and she was convinced I was making it up. Similiary Jigglypuff evolving in to Wigglytuff, Abra->Kadabra->Alakazam, and Diglett->Dugtrio.

God knows how I remember all this stuff.

Anyway, here we go;

~*~*~*~Hogso's top ten most wanted Pokemon in the Pokemon GO app~*~*~*~

• Ditto
  • Lickitung
  • Hitmonlee
  • Primeape
  • Golem
  • Farfetch'd
  • Mr Mime
  • Magmar
  • Porygon
  • Raichu

5 minutes ago, hogso said:

I told the girly about them, who has only the merest pokeknowledge, and she was convinced I was making it up. Similiary Jigglypuff evolving in to Wigglytuff, Abra->Kadabra->Alakazam, and Diglett->Dugtrio.

Anyway, here we go;

• Ditto
  • Lickitung
  • Hitmonlee
  • Primeape
  • Golem
  • Farfetch'd
  • Mr Mime
  • Magmar
  • Porygon
  • Raichu

No Kubone? Cold hearted bastard.

Cubone is pretty cool. However, I've always seen it as a Charmander gone wrong, with a helmet on. Look at him.

080803a6304107f497af0868e16266c4.png

charmander.gif

They're the bloody same just different colours!

12 minutes ago, hogso said:

• Ditto
  • Lickitung
  • Hitmonlee
  • Primeape
  • Golem
  • Farfetch'd
  • Mr Mime
  • Magmar
  • Porygon
  • Raichu

I only have Mr Mime out of that list. My mate also caught him but then accidentally, immediately transferred him :lol:  

37 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Oh that is just annoying isn't it!?

My mate refuses to catch pokemon that are already evolved if he hasn't already manage to evolve one himself. I don't think he's been properly tested yet though, let's see what happens if he walks past a Charizard.

It spawned on a lure, and there were people running from the other end of town screaming. :lol: Everyone else I was with got him at ~cp1000, which makes it even more annoying. I'm a level 20 too, so...

6 minutes ago, hogso said:

Anyway, here we go;

• Ditto
  • Lickitung
  • Hitmonlee
  • Primeape
  • Golem
  • Farfetch'd
  • Mr Mime
  • Magmar
  • Porygon
  • Raichu

Caught a Lickitung the other day. They seem pretty rare, at least where I live.

Of those that I haven't got, my top 10 would probably be:

1. Nidoking
  2. Charizard
  3. Ninetails
  4. Arcanine
  5. Golem
  6. Machamp
  7. Magmar
  8. Dragonite
  9. Blastoise
  10. Rhydon

Bah, just lost the 1 gym I've been holding for the last week, I thought that it being in the middle of nowhere, with barely any mobile coverage and being somewhere you have to pay to get in*, would keep it under my control for a little longer.  Shame!

*Given that it was about three fifty to get in, I can only assume the Loch Ness Monster has captured it.

I've noticed a couple of glitches today, ones I've heard about but not experienced. 

Firstly, one of my eggs didn't hatch. I had about 0.4km left on it and after walking a while without it hatching, I had a look and it had vanished from the eggs page. I've looked through my Pokemon and there's nothing new there.

The second one was transferring Pokemon and not getting candies for them. Usually it says there's been error but the Pokemon have gone still. Luckily it was only for candies I don't really need, I'd be annoyed if it started mugging me off with my magikarps or eevees.

Edited by Paddywhack

Listen to what happened to me, my 2km egg cracked and it was a geodude! never had that one, was delighted then at my gym today geodude appeared on my radar for the first time and i caught him. Two geodudes in one day :)

5 hours ago, hogso said:

• Ditto
  • Lickitung
  • Hitmonlee
  • Primeape
  • Golem
  • Farfetch'd
  • Mr Mime
  • Magmar
  • Porygon
  • Raichu

Apparently Ditto is one of the rarest Pokémon in the game, like on par with the three legendary birds kind of rare.

And forget about Farfetch'd. He's exclusive to Asia, I believe, in the same way that the creepy Mr Mime is exclusive to Europe, the US have Taurus and the Australasians have Kangiskhan.

So set off on a massive walk out to Limerick University tonight as I'm in Limerick for the night with work really disappointing out there nothing special, although at the very end i did had a Gengar showing as #1 nearby but i was exhausted at that stage must have walked 15k only had 10% battery left and need to get a taxi home so couldn't take any chances.

Hatched the following that I didn't have Onix & Vulpix.

Caught Doduo & Voltorb.

Evolved Mewoth, Geodude, Paras & Nidoran (f).

Up to 82 now.

Bah, on the ferry home and a 1,200 CP Magmar spawned, but I'd run out of decent balls, and it ran away after one failed attempt.  Did get about 6 Ponyta in a row though, or Tonyxia as I've renamed it.

Â