80s Party!

dAVe80

Is this where I point out I used to DJ on that stage and do front stage security at gigs in front of it and dance around the dancefloor in a Bronski Beat video again :D

Yes, me and that stage have history!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Compare and contrast pre and post Trevor Horn

55 seconds in, versus 2.30 in

Personally, I’m all for the early version

I've got the 12" of this and it contains the original pre produced version. Not sure if I prefer it but it's a lot more rough and ready and I definitely like listening to it as an alternative version. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've got the 12" of this and it contains the original pre produced version. Not sure if I prefer it but it's a lot more rough and ready and I definitely like listening to it as an alternative version.

I have a 12" version of Relax (The Sex Mix) and a 7" Picture Disc. I thought I had a 12" of Two Tribes but that is one to add to the MOA list

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I have a 12" version of Relax (The Sex Mix) and a 7" Picture Disc. I thought I had a 12" of Two Tribes but that is one to add to the MOA list

Mines 6 inches but I don't use it as a rule. 

• 2 months later...

Does anyone remember on Saturday morning shows they'd watch the latest pop release and then analyze the video? Give a mark out of ten and discuss the story etc.

Even as an 8 year old it seemed like a band would grab anyone they knew with a video camera, throw together any old collection of random video clips and cut it together with the band/singer performing.

• Like 1

Â