80s Party!

dAVe80

Thought is was time to post up an 80's club classic from the height of my (brief) clubbing days. 

There seems to be hundreds of mixes of this but as I can't find the exact version which seemed to be played in The Dome I will just post up the first version YouTube threw at me. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

**** you, I don't care. 

Just dropped my lad off in Solihull for a birthday drink with his mates. 

Absolute Radio went to adverts on every version. I put on my MP3 player, Smoke on The Water finished playing then this came on. My heart sang and joy was brought into my world for 2 and a half minutes.  Stereo right up driving in the city lights. Marvelous. 

Edited by sidcow

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

**** you, I don't care. 

Just dropped my lad of in Solihull for a birthday drink with his mates. 

Absolute Radio went to adverts on every version. I put on my MP3 player, Smoke on The Water finished playing then this came on. My heart sang and joy was brought into my world for 2 and a half minutes.  Stereo right up driving in the city lights. Marvelous. 

I actually own the 7" of this. Blancmange were pretty excellent. 

• Like 1

Neil Arthur was the support act at one of the last gigs I went to Creep Show (John Grant & Wrangler, Wrangler being Mal Malinder from Cabaret Voltaire’s current band)

I think I saw Blancmange twice at their peak at the Birmingham Odeon

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

One of the greatest songs ever. That whole debut album is exceptional and of course tainted love is a great, but Say Hello Wave Goodbye is pure class. 

Non-stop erotic cabaret gets played weekly here

• Like 1

Â