Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

Thought we missed Lescott's mobility and Richards' concentration at the back yesterday.

:trollface:

Seriously though really impressed with Elphick - certainly a leader of men. MOTM without a doubt.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

His level of performance has dropped off.

playing with Chester and De Laet make him look worse. Dread to say this but we looked more solid with Bacuna at right back and when Baker was next to Elphick

Happy enough with his performance but my  concern is he is only one booking from a suspension already and we are only 6 games into the season - same goes for ayew . 

We have given a lot of silly bookings away this season and today was the same - need to improve our discipline .

Edited by Eastie

5 hours ago, Bunnski said:

Not too impressed with him, he's a leader and has a great attitude but he's an average defender going by what I've seen of him to date. 

did you really expect us to be getting a top defender though? He is honest and committed and more importantly at this level he is accomplished

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think elphick was to- blame for second game unfortunately, he was a bit rash with his decision making leaving the forest player open to score. 

Yup. Got dragged across and left a huge hole behind him. Shocking decision making there.

Â