What teams do you support besides Villa?

Denis242

Le Tissier was class back in the 90's, scored some beautiful goals. 

In addition to my post earlier, I've also been to see Oxford United a few times. My mums friend was an avid fan and followed them home and away. I went to a few away games; Shrewsbury, Hereford, Chester and Swindon. The atmosphere and banter was always first class, even if the football wasn't.

24 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Hull City. And either Atletico or Real Madrid. I'll let you know in a few hours. Oh, and I'm a huge Leicester fan. 

But who should win the CL final in your opinion?

5 minutes ago, Denis242 said:

But who should win the CL final in your opinion?

Who "should win"? I suppose Real would be the favourites but I'd prefer to see Atletico win it. They were so unlucky in the final a few years back and it's always good to see Ronaldo cry. ;)

Milan. I grew up watching Football Italia on C4 and ended up adopting them are my Italian/European interest. Generally prefer Italian sides to do well in Europe. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say I "support" anyone but Villa.

During the Taylor Part 2 and DOL years I began to drift away from Villa, and paid less attention to our results. Since supporting another PL team was obviously out of the question, I used to watch Chester City (as was) semi-regularly, and had some great times there. (In fact, this brief phase is still acknowledged in my email address even today!)

• 7 years later...
On 25/05/2016 at 19:12, sexbelowsound said:

Man City. I have family from there though. I swears it to ya.

Big fan for long time.

No wonder this poster has disappeared 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like Wolves to do well but not better than us. The other side of my family are all Wolves so that's why. However i hate them if they are doing better than us or beat us though

• Haha 1

On 07/08/2023 at 13:19, VillaJ100 said:

Plymouth

Yeah I don’t mind Plymouth but only because my son lives there and works for the club.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2023 at 13:15, Hev said:

I like Wolves to do well but not better than us. The other side of my family are all Wolves so that's why. However i hate them if they are doing better than us or beat us though

I like Wolves?

Shame on you Hev!

• Haha 1

Â