What teams do you support besides Villa?

Denis242

I didn't find this topic and I would like to know what teams other users on this forum support.

The teams can be from England or any other country.

If you wanna tell the reason behind it, sure.

It is my first own topic and I hope I did it right. ;)

Oh before I forget it.

I support Crystal Palace,Oldham Athletic,Plymouth and Dagenham & Redbridge in England. (Villa should be clear)

I support my homeclub Arminia Bielefeld,Gamba Osaka and my second homeclub Dnipro Cherkassy (Ukraine), too.

If you wanna know the reason behind that, ask me.

47 minutes ago, Denis242 said:

I didn't find this topic and I would like to know what teams other users on this forum support.

One team, one club - Aston Villa - I grew up with her, could never love anyone else.

• Like 2

There was a guy who used to work for me who supported Man U, Bayern Munich, AC Milan and Rael. 

Every Monday he would come in with a scarf on from one of those teams and punch the air and say Yeah we won. 

As if not one of those teams wouldn't win on a weekend.

Is this more of a "which other clubs do you have a soft spot for?" kind of thing?

If so, I don't mind it when the following clubs do well -

Spurs (my Dad supports them, being a Londoner, he also likes Wimbledon).

Forest (my brother likes them and I've always found them a "nice" club).

Shrewsbury & Telford (for geographical reasons).

Scunthorpe (As well as wearing claret & blue, it was where I was born. Yes, I know this raises serious questions regarding my username).

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

Czech obviously. I also like the La galaxy because I spent a lot of my childhood in LA. I also am starting to like Rangers. My girlfriend is from that area and her father is a rangers fan, so I've been paying a bit more attention to them of late. 

• Like 1

San Antonio FC. Brand new USL club here in the States, which is essentially my home town (live in New Braunfels and San Antonio is a 15 minute drive). So, that would now be my home town club.

I also support Borussia Dortmund, just like everything about that club.

Torquay United, Stourbridge, Buckland Athletic (small club but on the rise from a little town called Newton Abbot) and Sevilla. All places I've spent time in over the years so always look out for their results. Really looking forward to seeing Torquay away at Solihull next season. 

Also San Lorenzo because of the videos I've seen of their fans... 

Edited by villanwesty88
  • Like 1

Support is too strong a word - there's only one team to 'support'

However, I have a few teams I have a soft spot for and look out for their results

Atletico Madrid (having watched them at Villa Park with Christian Vieri in the Uefa Cup and then at the Vicente Calderon in 2005)

Vfb Stuttgart (probably from when Hitzlsperger went there, have also visited the city twice and watched them play)

Plymouth Argyo - from living 10 mile outside of Plymouth for the last decade and having more interest in the local team than the vast majority of plastic fans that are from down this way.

• Like 2

The mighty shrews, Shrewsbury Town. Should have supported Telford but chose their better, more handsome neighbours. Former season ticket owner but as I was pretty much a jinx didnt renew. Villa was the side I chose later in life and are effectively the mistress to Shrewsbury Town. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

One team, one club - Aston Villa - I grew up with her, could never love anyone else.

Yes I truly respect that.

But I didn't ask about other clubs you ''love'', but other clubs you support or just like and why

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Is this more of a "which other clubs do you have a soft spot for?" kind of thing?

If so, I don't mind it when the following clubs do well -

Spurs (my Dad supports them, being a Londoner, he also likes Wimbledon).

Forest (my brother likes them and I've always found them a "nice" club).

Shrewsbury & Telford (for geographical reasons).

Scunthorpe (As well as wearing claret & blue, it was where I was born. Yes, I know this raises serious questions regarding my username).

Yes thats the thing.;)

It's interesting to see which other clubs you like and for what reason.

Â