Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I said before, David Luiz is a brilliant footballer but probably the crappest defender around which doesnt really help things for his own team

Disagree on that one...that Chelsea game where Benteke got sent off Luiz came on at half time. Specifically watched him to see what the fuss was about and of his first 10 passes he must've put the ball to a Villa player 7 times, he made NRC look like an accurate passer that day!

13 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Oooh, cheeky!

I'm surprised any of Dave's mates still tell him anything.  Flappy-lipped traitor.

José Segui - "Dave, I need you to keep this one quiet.  I'm taking Isco to Spurs.  We've got a long way to go though so it's going to be tight."

Agent Dave - <Taps nose> "Don't worry.  You me know.  Closed book, aren't I?" <clicks on Twitter app>

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jarpie said:

Bony to Stoke could be a very good business for them, depending on of course what his salary is...it was allegdly 128k£ in man city.

Bony is going to China in January so they really would only get him for a few months. 

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Jack Wilshere going Bournemouth....:blink::lol:

These English boys getting a little reality check....

are they? i think its just nature of loan business. Pretty hard to justify leaving a 1st team member out of your squad or up'n'coming youngster or just signing someone else... just so you can bring someone in on loan and play them for a year.

And i imagine wheelchair/wenger would prefer to go on loan to bournemouth than  somewhere like everton.

Edited by gharperr