Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Chelsea signing Batshauyi for 30m.

Think they're in for a shock if they think they're signing the next Drogba given he's coming from Marseille. I've said it plenty of times but his hold up play needs a lot of work for the  premier league.

Not sure he's that much better than Loic Remy really.

never really seen him play much. Is he more like benteke or more like lukaku? or neither

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Think they're in for a shock if they think they're signing the next Drogba given he's coming from Marseille. I've said it plenty of times but his hold up play needs a lot of work for the  premier league.

Is Remy still at Chelsea?

Surely he'll be off this window. Maybe we'll finally get him on loan?

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Bournemouth signing Nathan Ake on season long loan. Surprised with that, thought he would get a chance at Chelsea as he was good at Watford.

:lol:

does anyone? wasnt the last player to come through chelsea's yoof set up john terry 20 years ago?

• Like 2

On 6/29/2016 at 12:44, VillaChris said:

Agreed, he's really not that good. Hardly set the Ligue 1 alight. 

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

£10m more than schalke paid for embolo

Not sure how good Embolo is to be honest. Based on the Euro's (which admittedly isn't the best way to judge a player) he didn't really look like he had a huge amount of quality outside of good pace and workrate. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Palace apparently are in for Benteke. I think this move would be perfect for both club and player. Palace has desperately needed a proper striker for years. Benteke would get 20 with them. 

21 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Palace apparently are in for Benteke. I think this move would be perfect for both club and player. Palace has desperately needed a proper striker for years. Benteke would get 20 with them. 

If he goes there it's just for the wages as there must be many better/bigger clubs across Europe interested in him.

Zlatan to Man U done deal according to his Instagram and all Swedish media.

Always wanted him to play in the PL, even at 35 he'll dominate if he stays away from injuries.

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Back to fighting relegation battles. Played Christian.