Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Nah not having this positivity . There has to be a problem somewhere .

Someone i follow on twitter has just posted he is sending his and his kids season tickets back .... not in jest

He has been posting negatively all night if you need a fix!

1 hour ago, Villanun said:

Despite all the signings and the positivity he's generated, I still won't support Xia until I know what colour his fridge is. Orange or GTFO.

Orange fridges, don't tell the wife..she already has me transitioning from black to silver on all white goods...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RaptureJames said:

Someone i follow on twitter has just posted he is sending his and his kids season tickets back .... not in jest

He has been posting negatively all night if you need a fix!

well said that man. What an idiot. My child is sad over his favourite player leaving therefore I'm gonna whinge at the owner to try and weasel some sort of freebie. Or he seriously thinks Xia is there to parent his children for him. DrX Supernanny starting on ITV4 soon is it?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Usually I agree, but we have been mugged off here by Gabby. He was presented with an opportunity to fight for his career, here out elsewhere, instead he chose to sit on his fat arse collecting a wage from us instead.

I think his attitude is disgraceful and frankly, Tony's words there don't quite cut it. The lad should have been clamouring for an opportunity to play, for nothing if necessary. 

**** him. 

I think that's rubbish, Dave.

This whole 'should have been clamouring to play for nothing', 'isn't he a fan' trope is bollocks. It may play well to the gallery but these are people (with 'advisors' and agents 'advising') looking out for their jobs and careers.

We may well, as fans, be slamming Gabby for the crap that he has put out but it does not excuse the head of the organization to which he is contracted posting comments on social media about him making career choices which suggest, one way or the other, that he is a 'real man' only if he agrees with that chief by **** off elsewhere.

It's not about Gabby - I'd be more than happy to see him sit on someone else's bench if he can't be arsed to play football for us (and I haven't seen evidence of him wanting to do that for a couple of years).

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

@snowychap so you don't think that after all the shit that has been levelled at him, much of it true, he should be busting his bollocks to try and get his career back on track?

Forget the playing for free bit, that clearly wasn't on the cards. Hyperbole on my part. Where's the effort, the drive, the ambition? Nah mate, happy to stay at home riding his bike collecting his £60k a week from my pocket. 

Despite everything he was presented with an opportunity to go out there and prove us all wrong, he bottled it. He doesn't give a shit about the club so why should we, or Tony for that matter, give a shit about him. 

Sick of him. Everything about him. Sick of seeing him, hearing about him, talking about him. 

Like Tony I pour my money and my heart into this club, I don't freeload of her. He's the one making a big deal out of being a fan with all this "vtid" shit, well **** prove it you waster. 

Muggy word removed. 

• Like 4

Â