Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

49 minutes ago, sne said:

Hope he brought his binoculars to that game. Appears to be 200 meters to the pitch from where he's sitting

Still an improvement from Villa games, because of Flabby flooding the stadium with... flab.

27 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

williams.jpg

I believe I have a legal obligation to add a picture of Kenneth Williams here, TINAL.

He's getting ready for a blow.

2 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Do you think he should not enjoy some leisure time ? I assume you are not serious.

Hell no, After all we still have a whole 13 days till the season kicks off. 

Why not make the most of it and go check out our MLS franchise venture. Could even pop in to Disney Land and have the the crack with Micky Mouse about our new theme park because all that's more important right!

Edited by Kingman

20 minutes ago, Kingman said:

He'll no, After all we still have a whole 13 days till the season kicks off. 

Why not make the most of it and go check out our MLS franchise venture. Could even pop in to Disney Land and have the the crack with Micky Mouse about our new theme park because all that's more important right!

Of course it is. Messi will love our theme park and come running to us on a free.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

oh... 3-4 players being informed they are leaving? Let's hope those players have agreed to move to other clubs.

Yes let's hope. He can't force them to leave can he? He can tell them they are not wanted and can tell them he's accepted offers. What more can he do. And by reports it seems that Guzan, Sinclair and Veretout will all be leaving shortly. So yes they probably have agreed. 

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's called 'Revolution Tops All' and it's by the Chinese artist Shen Yaoyi. It was painted over the years 1975-6 and was sold for more than $6m in 2012, making it the 10th most expensive Chinese artwork. And that's all off the top of my own head of course :P

The figure in the middle is pretty obviously a young Mao, so it seems to be Mao inspiring his devoted followers on the Long March with a few campfire stories. 

tony is that you?

Â