Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

9 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

This is not a dig for the sake of it, he's generally doing the right things. But I take statements like this with a pinch of salt, where is the Technical Director that was suggested before the season starts? I'm not saying he's lying or intentionally misleading but, at best, his optimism sometimes clouds what should be facts when it comes direct from the owner. In fact, as an ITK he's not particularly strong yet! :D 

1 minute ago, jackbauer24 said:

This is not a dig for the sake of it, he's generally doing the right things. But I take statements like this with a pinch of salt, where is the Technical Director that was suggested before the season starts? I'm not saying he's lying or intentionally misleading but, at best, his optimism sometimes clouds what should be facts when it comes direct from the owner. In fact, as an ITK he's not particularly strong yet! :D 

The majority of things he's talked about have happened.

I see no reason to doubt this one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I dont see no theme park, who cares about football we want theme parks ;)

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Incredible ITK, you've got to question what his source his? Links to the chairman maybe?

21 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Tony's reality distortion field! Ironically, I'm rather enjoying the clarity of it all! I actually know we are actively doing things. Promising things! 

For the moment, I am enjoying the ride. I think we, and Tony, will have learned a lot by the season's end.

Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted AVFC Birmingham Mail

I think we've entered a century 'flat&crowd'. Even it's more diversified,hope Villa 2be platform 4fans shared love

Dr. Tony Xia added,

22 retweets129 likes

Retweet

More

I hope that I have copied this correctly :(  What does Tony mean here?

2 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted AVFC Birmingham Mail

I think we've entered a century 'flat&crowd'. Even it's more diversified,hope Villa 2be platform 4fans shared love

Dr. Tony Xia added,

22 retweets129 likes

Retweet

More

I hope that I have copied this correctly :(  What does Tony mean here?

Doesn't look like I have copied it correctly. Sorry all

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Let's have some fun, wouldn't it be cool if we got "ASTON INDIA" "SE-VILLA" , France, USA and Australia I have no Idea what clubs we could expand the name with but would love somebody else to have a go. lol

• Like 1

Â