England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Joe Hart is the worst England goalkeeper  I've ever seen. Scott Carson, Calamity James, all is forgiven.

When I pointed this out a while a go I was told he was borderline world class however I've always seen through him and I'm glad this tournament has exposed him for once and for all.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

As I said weeks a go, they are a load of shite with no quality going forward and a shit backline, awful, awful team, probably the worst ever England team to be honest, worse than the teams of the 70s under Don Revie, worse than the Graham Taylor regime in 1994 (he actually had a hard qualifying group). Roy for what it's worth is a very poor manager who has never achieved anything good in his career and goes down as one of the worst England managers ever. Load of unmitigated shite the lot of them and I can't wait for their public execution.

The thing is, we DO have quality going forward. It's just that for England it disappears.

The crossing tonight. What the **** is wrong with them?

I know it's the fat england fan down the pub mentality to say "I could do better than that!!"

But seriously, I reckon if I was on the pitch in a wide area tonight I'd have put in England's the best cross of the game.

• Like 2

A fitting end to the football season for us English Villa fans, it seems. What a miserable footballing year this has been. Thank **** it's finished,

• Like 1

That was just f**king pathetic and they should all be embarrassed.  They have all let the country, and themselves, down.   

Love they way they all sit around the pitch looking devastated - just get off and go home.

Bunch of individuals with no co-ordination against a passionate team.

Wilshere - hasn't completed a Prem game since Sept 2014, apparently.

Rooney in the Pirlo role.

Lacking the basics (passing to your own team successfully).

That was embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, villakram said:

sun is out with national disgrace headline... let the bloodletting begin 

They sometimes go too far. Not this time, IMO. Iceland are a **** nothing country. For a major football nation to lose to Iceland is a **** embarrassment.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jarpie said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry britbongs but I just have to laugh. If this isn't proof that english football needs a huge overhaul from the youth coaching to the top of the FA, I don't know what is.

This has been said since, what? 1970?