England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Liverpool FC have an "official grooming partner"? ROFL

Joe Hart already dropped by Head and Shoulders. 

• Like 1

Wiltshire on at half time and were out , strikers playing in midfield , midfielder playing rihjt in front of the defense against Iceland. 

We have great players but a piss poor manager , its no surprise the last world cup was a carbon copy of this. If we go through then France will destroy us, I would rather go out now .

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Kane is not an international caliber player, he's too slow and seems to not have the desire to find space in the box. He's like Andy Cole, good for club, shit for country.

I agree he's too flat footed. 

Well so far this tournament we're giving our 2010 'performance' a run for its money, absolutely diabolical. How are we so bad at tournament football, when will it change?

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Wiltshire on at half time and were out

Be better with Sussex or maybe even Warwickshire

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

1) God watching England is SO much like watching the last few years Villa.   Have loads of possession without actually doing anything with it.   Constantly pick the wrong ball.  No quick pass and move,  no taking players on. 

2) how many kane/rooney/srurrige/defender on corner chances that against the villa are guaranteed goals for their clubs against the villa but for England blazed over or wide.   Does my head in. 

I was thinking that too, but then Villa would probably have a player get himself sent off after half an hour as the icing on the cake.  There's no disgrace in a couple of **** ups ending up in the back of the net but the team just fell apart in the rest of the half and Hodgson looks like a rattled badger on the sideline.  I just hope (although I'm verging on not being that arsed) that he can turn things round with the team talk at half time.

• Like 1

FA, please disband the national team.

I work abroad a lot with multi nationalies, its embarassing.

England F***ed against Russia & Slovenia, could have been on the easier side of the draw, but they choose to go out to Iceland instead.

Shame on you

Just now, Ikantcpell said:

lol are you not sad that you are losing ?

Nah I don't give a shit, never been interested in international football, and seeing Shrek go out would be highly amusing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Nah I don't give a shit, never been interested in international football, and seeing Shrek go out would be highly amusing

Im usually like this for every international tourny. I never usually care.  but Got super pumped at thought of Kane+ali+vardy etc for this one. wish i never :(

Edited by gharperr