Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i dont see where he can go thats a bigger club than us overal. Maybe newcastle? 

Moyes is a toss who thinks he is too good for us. Off the list straight away. We dont want players who see us a stepping stone and definitely dont want managers who think they're too good for us. Never been a fan so Im quite happy with him not 'being interested'

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Moyes is a toss who thinks he is too good for us. Off the list straight away. We dont want players who see us a stepping stone and definitely dont want managers who think they're too good for us. Never been a fan so Im quite happy with him not 'being interested'

I want a manager who IS too good for us (at the moment at least). Because let's face it all the likely candidates who we could 'get' and are linked with that are OK. But when we say OK we really mean they're actually toss, but we're not going to get anyone better.

41 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

He knows he's not up to the challenge of the job. Not his fault but he doesn't want another sacking on his cv

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

He kept them up for 2 seasons?

Yeah but dont let them facts go against the argument that he is a Neil Warnock type who will take us straight down.  People really do make stuff up to suit their agenda.

18 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He knows he's not up to the challenge of the job. Not his fault but he doesn't want another sacking on his cv

Moyes will want a 'safe' job next not a challenge, he gets the ass again and he is damaged goods. I just dont rate him and that's just my opinion. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Moyes will want a 'safe' job next not a challenge, he gets the ass again and he is damaged goods. I just dont rate him and that's just my opinion. 

Yes thats right. i rate him but he's a spent force. Had his best days at Everton. We dont need a burnt out manager.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes thats right. i rate him but he's a spent force. Had his best days at Everton. We dont need a burnt out manager.

To clarify myself. I dont rate him now... we need a confident manager and Moyes would be about as confident as Westwood is passing forward. 

If it's not Moyes, then I'd rather give Dyche a go than any of the others.  He's yet to have annoyed me unlike the other lot, who are instant turn offs for me.  Ive got a feeling Bernstein didn't mis-speak when he said English manager.